Hi! if you're new, ask any question here! -Teenpiimp-
When posting a message on a talk page (the discussion link that is found at the top of an article or user page), you should always sign it with four tildes
~~~~. They will be automatically replaced with your username and the current date/time. This way, it becomes easier to follow a discussion when you can see who said what and when they said it.
On the other hand, you should never sign any of your contributions to the main articles themselves. They must follow an encyclopedic writing style, without having each piece of information credited to a different contributor.
Thanks that make it a lot easier for me! TeenPiimp 00:22, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- You can not award wiki medals to yourself.
- You have done at the moment 72 edits, not 100.
- I counted that you have done in total 19 some-what productive edits (reverted edits, edit spamming not included). You have done max 25 useful edits.
- You need to place nocat = 1 to self-created units/weapons to keep them outside of the actual unit category.
- Be realist with yourself. Don't think more about yourself than you can prove to yourself and to others.
Okay, Sorry about that TeenPiimp 00:22, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
It actually is easier for a user to count how many edits they have made. Go to your preferences page and look for the data piece that tells you how many edits you have done. --Riderx T~C~Guide 14:46, 4 July 2013 (UTC)
Thank You so much! TeenPiimp 00:22, 8 July 2013 (UTC)