can we make the staff in order from like most active on the wiki from going top to bottom?--thebomb 15:19, 19 March 2011 (UTC)
- I like the current rank of power going downwards.--Riderx Talk~Contibs~My Guide 15:41, 19 March 2011 (UTC)
I was lookin at the bottom of the page, did the math, there CAN'T be 26 active in this week. say maybe 6 regular users, 5 NCOs, 2 admins, that equals 13. Maybe put in 2 wild cards still not enough.--I am A SUPER CONSERVATIVE 19:12, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- Rider got it wrong, it was active in the week. -Branabus, minor
Head for honor roll?
Think there could be a head for it? The head would not have any powers, but be able to make bigger edits and be more respected than most normal users.--Chooxh1259 Talk~My Guides 22:44, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
I think it isent a BAD idea it would be pretty quick and easy :)--Bomb 15:13, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
Same with the head NCO--Bomb 15:42, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- All NCO's/Officers have methods of discussion privately for the stuff we don't want everybody to see.--Riderx T~C~Guide 23:30, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
Not really a police state, more like a subtle communist state that appears as a democracy, with a little gestapo mixed in.
Not quite, Bomb. The head NCO temporarily gains more power when major editing, and welcomes and creates pages for the newcomers. Kind of a "spokesperson" if you will. --AvalancheO (Talk), 03:30, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
I like the idea an wall of honor will be good :). David
- They are situated just below officers on the rank, having most of an officer's theoretical abilities although fewer technical abilities.-Riderx T~C~Guide 10:51, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
- No all of an officer's rights, but most of them. Officers have a lot more effect on Urb when talking about promotions then NCO's or the Head NCO. But Death hit it on the mark with the technical aspects, Head NCO is just NCO 2.0.--Riderx T~C~Guide 10:54, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
Now Microsoft1122 is twice on NCO list. Should the other one be removed? --Hyyppa
This needs an update. Someone... --Josh 20:36, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
- Seems updated to me. -Branabus, minor
Needs updating, now :)!
Where's me rank?
- Nooo, that will complicate the layout! :O It's a forum rank anyway, so that's not important in this page about the Wiki staff. --Bersimon • talk 17:58, 31 December 2011 (UTC)
Wow Bersimon! The new look is great and so much easier to navigate! Well done buds Josh 11:05, 31 December 2011 (UTC)