Talk:Noob in MNB2
I, Riderx, will start by opening this discussion area to further use. If you want to post any feedback on the false game guide, do it here.
---Riderx 21:57, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- He thinks taunting the Germans will scare the next wave away.
- He orders a rocketlauncher, then desides to move his men up to get a TP.
- He retreats his best solders to "train the inexperianced ones".
- He wants his refund for 250 apple pies from mcdonalds and all the stomach medicine for when he got sick
- He thinks Mud and Blood 2 should have a M16, M4, and M1
That's all I got. I'm not a MnB member; I play on Kongregate.
That's fine, I play on Kong too. But I also am part of the MnB HQ. Anyway, good ideas. I'll use them
--Riderx 20:44, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- riderx is there enough failure strategies to make them more complex like a failure setup? eg he thinks giving 4 frenchies bars and grenades will get him to wave 100?-randomgamer
- Eh, I really don't know. If you want to, be my guest and post your idea in this talk page. And, btw, 4 Frenchies with grenades and BARs might get you to wave 100 for real. Make a guide if you want, oh, and please remember not to post after the thing that says "Final:...". That's the real Final thing and needs to remain that way--Editing Record Holder For Most Edits, Riderx 17:33, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Who needs to talk in this page?
Anyone with an account doesn't have to talk here, they can go straight and edit the page. This is mainly for people without an account hat have the urge to suggest we add something to the NOOB Guide. So, if you have an account, you can edit the main page, and if you don't, suggest things here.
--Riderx 12:38, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
More N00B topics
- He wonders why the enemy is shouting at him in ARABIC and figures he's in IRAQ!!!
- He realy wishes the solders would use the toothpaste.
Major grammar cleanup needed
Seriously, it feels like a monkey wrote this. I don't know if the writers are trying to imitate the featured noob for the entire article, but some parts make little sense. --not Gabe Newell 17:43, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
^^^^^^^^^^ You See That It Make's No Sense (EG. he thinks giving 4 frenchies bars and grenades will get him to wave 100) Then (He Never Deploy's Frenchie's Because He Hates The Colour Blue
oh, was that drawn from my one? -Muffin
Land Mattress section?
This one is sorted into "axis units" and "units" and doesn't fit in there very well. I can't find these categories in the edit section. Who can help?--Kuppuswami 09:32, 19 May 2012 (UTC)
It seems that the whole organization of the page could use a little revision, with several of the sections being filed underneath/within others when they shouldn't be. Here's how I think it should be organized:
1. Noob in MNB2
1.1 Weapons, beliefs.. 1.2 Allied Units.. 1.2.1 What does a noob think of sarge 1.2.2 What a noob thinks of frenchies 1.2.3 What the noob does w/land mattresses 1.2.4 Things. . .Half-track 1.3 Axis units.. 1.4 the world.. 1.5 orders.. 1.6 constructions.. 1.7 medals.. 1.8 Landscape features... 1.9 how...tips 1.10 how...Germans hacked.. 1.10.1 blitz waves..
..and everything already below as it is currently. --Mac 07:27, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
LOL. BTW, you should add . -He thinks that Hitler is Hero Unit with 1000 HP and Dual Flak 88s. -He thinks that Brandenburgs are sneaking to kill Germans. -He thinks 1st. SS Leibstandarte is enjoying look with binoculars. -He thinks you can capture Vehicles. -He thinks Soviets will come to help you when you finish Game.
And other stuff...
--SpecialJohnson19 17:34, 14 October 2012 (UTC)SpecialJohnson19
-He thinks Sarge is MacGyver and can use forks as makeshift bayonets.
-He thinks his soldiers can collect all the items after a crate has been blown up.
-He thinks he can send Sarge to CQC a Wespe.
-He thinks Engineers can use shovels in CQC.
-He thinks the bomb drop drops a nuclear bomb and so it will end the game if he uses it.--TheMadNarcissist 01:54, 6 April 2014 (UTC)