Is MaB3 and MaB recon two different games?
no, this is just preprations for when it does come out, witch is soon right?--Chooxh1259 02:11, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
- No guarantees. Best estimates put the alpha at least 3 months away, but heck, why not open the Vietnam Wiki?--Riderx Talk~Contibs~My Guide 10:52, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
Recon is an important part of the MnB.net site even if it is getting totally overworked by urb at the moment. It should remain as is until there is proof that it is put on ice. Vietnam is not really getting much attention so it does not matter if anyone puts work into it at the moment. This edit/ post may be placed in a wrong manner but it is my first action here so please bear with me and point me to the right directions. Thanks, Lance.
I propose we eliminate the Recon section until it's released, moving it into the 'Other MnB Titles' section and possibly replacing it with MnB Vietnam for the time being. It's not really doing very much ATM and doesn't deserve the same space as MnB2. We could expand MnB2 to be 100% wide as well, for easier access. -Branabus, minor
I agree--thebomb 21:46, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
I disagree--Chooxh1259 00:24, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
Why? people will think recon is out but it is NOT--thebomb 00:28, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
veitnam is not popular enough or new enough to deserve it's own big section like MnB2 does, besides, MnBR,(Recon), is estimated to come out in 3 months or so.--Chooxh1259 00:37, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
- Only in Alpha, and it Vietnam would only be there to fill up the space. And we still have the syntax in the 'New Main Page', which will continue to be updated. Rider? Comments? -Branabus, minor
Can a mod Update the version? It says 1.0o, but we are in 1.0p*!--Joacobanfield 20:56, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
MUD AND BLOOD
were do i play the game becasue since you change the website again you moved the hyperlink to the game and now i cant find it and i do not want to start a new profile on a diffrent website.
- You could look on your history. Alternatively, you could go to the Mud and Blood 2 Hub, which is the Old Main Page without the maintenance links. -Branabus, minor
- There is a link on the Overview page.--Riderx T~C~Guide 11:14, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
The current threat of spam is low, so why is the "lockdown" level on high? --MnB-lover-josh 20:02, 19 August 2011 (UTC)
- Because urb hasn't returned to change it and because we've not got the extensions necessary to stop it happening again. Petition urb to install some extensions. -Branabus, minor
I don't like the way that there's so much between the top of the page and where the actual content is (over halfway down).
I move that we shift things around to make the page more functional, whilst retaining the 'Strategy of the Month', which is a good idea. The 'Random Fact' box, by contrast, is not, as it requires updating pretty much daily. It is also attributed, and nothing but strategies and exceptional research should be attributed. -Branabus, minor
- I can move it down if you want. --Riderx 13:50, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
Mud and Blood 3 gets its own section
How about taking MnB3 out of the other title section and placing it over MnB:Recon since it will come out first. Divide those two into equal sized blocks for better view. Use the MnB3 German solder picture as Template.--Lance 20:36, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
I personally think it's fine where it is. But who am I to say... --Josh 20:38, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, we probably should do that, actually. It's only that way round because we thought that Recon would be out first. I won't have time tonight, but I shall do it late tomorrow. -Branabus, minor
The new front page layout is nice but the Recon section looks rather empty compared to the crammed together other title box. I find it would look better when Vietnam would get a much larger section since it is the only other finished game besides MNB2. Since on the right side there is so much empty space you could place all other titles underneath each other. Then expand the maintenance section to fill in the bottom space. I noticed that the Vietnam icon is without a proper text. --Lance 14:56, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- Recon will be placed alongside other MnB titles and the two columns will be taken by MnB2. All text and icon graphics will be revised, too. --Bersimon • talk 17:49, 4 July 2012 (UTC)
Wow, so, I'm guessing that Urb is still working on Recon with all the time he has, but I know he is very busy. Would anyone be willing to give me a current estimate on Recon's time of alpha arrival?--Chooxh1259 Talk~My Guides 02:07, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- There is no estimated release date. Nothing has been revealed. --Hyyppa
Hello fellow fans of Mud and Blood! Ok, my suggestion is that if you could add like poisonous gas or an Atom Bomb to Mud and Blood 2. Also, it would be really cool if you could give pistols to soldiers as an upgrade! Please reply and if you read this, thank you! :D
I do like the idea of poison gas. It could also be possible to buy gas masks for soldiers to survive these attacks. An atom bomb... well, considering this is only one battlefield, it would kill everyone and everything to death several times in rapid succession.--TheMadNarcissist 01:39, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
I would say a tactical nuke but they were not around until the 50s * yes they did exist for a time not any more* The M-28 or M-29 Davy Crockett Weapon System(s) was a tactical nuclear recoil-less rifle (smooth bore gun) for firing the M-388 nuclear projectile that was deployed by the United States during the Cold War. Named after American soldier, congressman, and folk hero Davy Crockett, it was one of the smallest nuclear weapon systems ever built.
The "Game Interface" link on the Recon section on the Main Page is a red link. Same goes for the link on the Recon Portal. Should they be linked to the Game Interface section on the Recon Overview page? --FieldsOfFire 10:23, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- The pages are work in progress. Someday the links will direct to proper pages but currently the page in question do not exist. The placeholder found on that page is partially out-dated and not exactly useful enough to do any actual good. --Hyyppa