Nah, it's completetly random when you get crates but the chances are increased with Logistics ribbon --Death23, Bringer of death 15:42, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
"New info, reducing flankers by one." Where are you getting this information? Looks false to me.
- I've had it. It's real. -Branabus, minor
I got 5 crates with flankers. None of the crates took any flankers off. Are you sure the crate message didn't cover up an officer removed a flanker message? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Brutalized (talk • contribs) .
This is not all crates, right? Just one? I interpreted it as all crates now reduce flankers. - Brut
I thought it was only in the Paratrooper challenge. Anyways, I don't think propaganda comes out of crates anymore because I only got it out of crates in the really old version.--Jacob 16:29, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
It seems the crates hate me, 75% of crates drop most near/onto German units. -Hammer
- That is U.R.B for you. --Hyyppa
Either they land where you most want them to or where you don't want them to, that's what they're like, RANDOM--Jacob 08:38, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
I think that the "useless" crates should give moral, because it says that they provide "situational comfort". --AirborneEngineer23 18:45, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- Suggestions Forum: http://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=3 -Brutalized 21:17, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
Is anything know about chances of a crate dropping? And how that chance is modified by Logistics Ribbon? And what about chance for the different contents of crates? Questions upon questions... --Kuppuswami 14:52, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
- That will require Urb's input, though it seems to me that the drop chance is fairly consistent throughout the whole game and the only times I have had more crates drop is when I switch out of the game. Often when I come back there are many crates waiting. But that's just my supersticion! The crate contents must have some special "drop" table because I always get far more DOs than anything. --Bersimon • talk 15:32, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
I hate crates. They always fall onto german territory and when I get them it gives me: Frenchie, Detailed orders (bad to me, since I want wave-dependant ribbons) or nothing.
Is the Reduce Flankers Crate still out there? Can't remember getting one. --Kuppuswami 12:10, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
No, it's not there, in my whole career I have NEVER seen new info, NEVER.I am a 1 star general. David
- That explains why I never saw one on the battlefield. AC is still on my todo-list. I heard there are some good guides available for that challenge ;)
- Bug reports belong to the forums. --Hyyppa