Good thing it only drops one bomb, and if there was an enemy bomber, then loads would be dropped and that would be hell.--Jacob 11:02, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
Well, imagine if Urb decided to create new axis support with 5+ bombs dropping on you, imagine the brutality of THAT. He ain't called Urb for Nothin'. Also, the battle field is 240,000 pxls in area, which sounds like a lot, despite its small size.--Jacob 13:39, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
- We have V1-Blitz, worse than 5 bombs.
- 1 fighter dropping 5 bombs exactly at the same moment? No.
- Why even posting stuff like this when it doesent relate to anything in the article?
Suggestions forum -> http://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=3 -Brut
Say goodbye ... to anything with less than 15 morale and other dubious things
... the text says. If they gib, morale goes down, that's confirmed. Yet I doubt that they terrorize men only by dropping without harming anyone. Anyone? --Kuppuswami 18:28, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
- Technically, it has to 1) Hit someone, and 2) The person with 15 morale needs to be within a certain radius of the person(s) who got hit. --Brutalized 18:59, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. That's similar to the gibs I've observed. --Kuppuswami 07:46, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
Description: Drops a single huge bomb on a priority target. Really?? I think it drops randomly, no?!--Lance 17:06, 9 September 2012 (UTC)