Talk:Airborne Challenge

From Mud and Blood official Wiki
Revision as of 23:33, 26 June 2012 by Kuppuswami (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Why did I only get 3 paras and not 4?--Jacob 14:10, 7 February 2012 (UTC)

The other probably fell or walked offscreen, or fell underneath a tree and died. And Hyyppa is right, unless you are having problem registering an account, you should start posting these questions in the Forums. --Bersimontalk Admin 15:01, 7 February 2012 (UTC)

I can't register because I don't have an email address.--Jacob 09:00, 8 February 2012 (UTC)

Then you have 2 options.
  • Get email address and start posting on forums
  • Stop posting stuff here what has nothing to do with context of articles eg. opinions, experiences and other not-game related things.


Last Stand Spawn Table

As Bersimon added this information I take it as confirmed. Am I getting it right with the following:

That 1% cumulative means 'Wave 1 = 1%', 'Wave 2 = 2%' and so on. As the challenge runs for 100 waves it means on average you have a 50% chance to enjoy LastStandSpawnTable-Units. Furthermore said SpawnTable kicks in on normal games when you reach wave 100 on visible wave counter? --Kuppuswami 10:13, 23 June 2012 (UTC)

For the cumulative part, you are correct, change of the wave using Last Stand spawn table is same as your current visible wave counter. The average of 50% isn't exactly truthfull so don't think that you have always 50% change of receiving Last Stand units. But how have you thought that this Last Stand system is used in normal games after wave 100? --Hyyppa
'Wave 1 = 1%', 'Wave 2 = 2%', ... 'Wave 50 = 50%', 'Wave 99 = 99%' makes on average 50%.
On LS-wikipage: "The internal/logical wave counter is set to start at wave 100. This means that anything you might see at wave 100, you'll see in Last Stand at wave 1". That's my link to normal games. --Kuppuswami 13:40, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
You would be right about it, unless Urb made some mistake in the details he divulged. For normal games, something kicks in at wave 100, I don't know if it's the same as Last Stand. It always seemed to me that wave 100 is way tougher than LS. --Bersimontalk Admin 14:53, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
"Spawn tables" are not entirely dependent on wave number. Number of units you have is another factor, and there are probably many other unknown factors as well. --Brutalized 18:01, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
Do you have any proof for number of units as another factor? And which other factors do you think are probably relevant? --Kuppuswami 15:02, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
I do have proof. If you manage to reach wave 300-ish, and all your units die: Germans will begin spawning 1-2 troops per wave, instead of 10-12. This either implies the game responds directly to the status of your defense, or responds to a sharp drop in the number of your troops. --Brutalized 16:46, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
Does that only happen at wave 300+ or can I see the same thing happening at 100+? I dislike sessions of MnB dragging on for more than 1 1/2 hours of real time. --Kuppuswami 06:33, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
Personal tools