From Mud and Blood official Wiki
Christmas patch with various bug fixes, quality of life changes and various modifications to improve promotional material generation.
- Fixed the dedication ribbon
- Fixed intel image going thru all events on dba corpses
- Fixed an occurrence where merit could go under 0% or above 100% due to memos
- Fixed an error in the battle rep about Bird dog timings.
- Disabled Rangers can’t perform actions
- Camera can’t focus while game is paused
- Sound cutting when night/day cycle primary fix.
- Primary fix for deep recon extracts not kicking in
- Primary fix for HVT
- Removed support channel you may call supplies with TOC now
- WP will work as a smoke for secondary extracts and cobras. But for extracts it needs to be tossed after the chopper comes in the AO.
- A cap of 25% has been set for VC bonuses due to their support. Same as a -25% cap as been established if you blow enough related structures. This will prevent exploits such as VC to spawning dead in the case you have been blowing up food caches like a savage.
- Removed copyrighted music that was preventing youtubers to post cool videos.
- Fixed some typos
- In post mission brief changed the word spots to observed in order to avoid confusion on how someone can have more kills than spots. This simply reflect the fact that an enemy that is engaging the Rangers without being observed prior doesnt count as a spot.
- Skipping days has a small chance to change missions has the tactical situation changes over time.
- Corrected the cut out description of Merit in the career panel.
- All assault missions will have a black trail in it now, avoiding low heat missions to just not generate enough enemies. although low heat AOs may only generate few enemies at the time on the black trail a team can camp that trail long enough to meet their kill quota.
- Rangers that misses their stealth rolls will have 75% chances of making noise and 25% of leaving a track now (instead of the 50/50 chances of previous versions)
- BDA mission changes. You only need to find one crater now.
- In the red folder you can now trade 100 intel points for a kill card
- Recon is no more site locked. It can be hosted anywhere by anyone. Let’s spread the love and recognition for the LURPs.