From Mud and Blood official Wiki
A patch containing a wide variety of bug fixes, game balancing and a new feature, prisoner snatch.
- Fixed chopper crash ending the mission on the extract.
- Snatching enemy is now possible. Approach enemy from behind when covert.
- Radio can’t be operated outside of screen boundaries anymore
- Preliminary patch for the CIA and task force commander not kicking in when given intel in the CIC folder.
- Increased the distance that a chopper need to be from the center screen in order to end the mission.
- Added sounds when a prisoner is shot or choked
- Added SpitzerFX mission briefs
- Fixed a rare occasion where garbage (emty shells and casings, used medical supplies, blood ect..) would not spawn.
- Dishka sound fixed (for real)
- Changed the CIC (combined intelligence center or red folder if you like) values to a low count so enemy’s resources doesn’t get out of hand
- Giving intel to CIA not broken anymore
- Giving intel to task force commander not broken anymore
- Fix Kit Carson scout not engaging enemies
- Fixed Kit Carson being dismissed after stealth extract
- Kit carson will spawn with the team on stealth insert
- C4 has now 2 uses and has 1 less bulk
- Fixed red folder not being affected by memos pertaining to VC resource changing.
- HVT process fixed.
- Fixed extracting with a dead pilot ends mission
- “Busy” Rangers shouldnt be bad apples anymore (negative morale effect)
- Fix: Acknowledging memos otherwise harmless to your merit, should exactly do that. Nothing.
- No more ever growing frags/smokeCS/WP of death.
- New mission type:Deep Recon. Insert far behind the enemy lines away from all support and survive 24 hrs. then catch the -only- extract available.
- Changed kill card condition for RTX mission from transmit all comms to not being detected.
- Standardized the option “ignore” in memo to give a flat +5% morale bonus to all troops and reduce your merit by 2% per rank difference with the memo originator.