From Mud and Blood official Wiki
A patch containing major changes to various gameplay mechanics including merit, more in-depth enemy activity and new AO features alongside various bug fixes.
- Red folder active with a ton of new functionalities to experiment. Have fun.
- Assets destroyed will now hurt the enemy’s capabilities.
- New memos to reflect the enemy replenishing his capabilities.
- Merit capped at 100%
- Merit can’t go lower than 0%
- Merit reset after each tour
- If you ignore a memo from a lower rank officer you still get a minimal -1% merit hit.
- Removed the +5% merit to kicking soldier action but kept the morale boost
- Replacement Rangers will take some time to get to your FOB now.
- Counter Lurps will die like everyone else from explosions.
- DSHK will sound like M60s for now.
- Spawn table for VC weaponry pertaining to their role and weapons availability in the AO.
- If a villager tells you about an impact point on a BDa mission, it counts as being recce’d.
- Fixed enemies flying off the map or for ever on some occasions when they are blown away by explosions.
- Fixed an issue in RTX missions where the timer would not stop when the game is paused.
- BTRs will explode when hit by HE explosives (M72/Airstrike/Artillery HE)
- New trees
- New placeable: Temple, provides cover
- Sandbag pits (what’s at the corner of a firebase) now explode properly.
- Implementation of ZSU hvt
- Culvert (new placeable)