From Mud and Blood official Wiki
|Applied when:||A grunt or officer gains enough field experience, or you gain enough points from commanding. |
|Effects||Increases field soldiers' morale and accuracy, unlocks deployment options for you. |
|Description||Ranking is used both in your profile and in the battlefield, as seen below.
Obtained through the accumulation of XP from the scores of each successive game. Enables new deployment options, but otherwise has no effect in the game.
- (0 XP) Second Lieutenant
- (3,000 XP) First Lieutenant
- (6,000 XP) Captain
- (12,000 XP) Major
- (24,000 XP) Lt. Colonel
- (48,000 XP) Colonel
- (100,000 XP) Brigadier (1-Star) General
- (200,000 XP) Major (2-Star) General
- (400,000 XP) Lieutenant (3-Star) General
- (800,000 XP) (4-Star) General
- (2,000,000 XP) Mud and Blood (5-Star) General
Standard unit ranks
Obtained by accumulating exp. Ranking up causes the unit to gain rifle and morale. Standard units of rank Sergeant and above are considered NCOs, soldiers of rank Corporal and above can receive heroism.
- (0 exp) – Private
- (10 exp) – Private 1st Class
- (20 exp) – Corporal
- (30 exp) – Sergeant
- (40 exp) – Staff Sergeant
- (50 exp) – Sergeant 1st Class/Technical Sergeant
- (60 exp) – Master Sergeant
- (90 exp) – 2nd Lieutenant
Officer unit ranks
Works identically to standard unit ranking.
- (5 exp) – 2nd Lieutenant
- (25 exp) – 1st Lieutenant
- (50 exp) – Captain
- (75 exp) – Major
- (99 exp) – Lt. Colonel