@lanceActive 4 days ago
urb (cattery on development)
I’d like ppl to make their own maps and share them tho
and the good ones would be featured
there is space for 100 ribbons on the career panel
this should keep us busy for a lil while
there is 13 ranks in Mud and Blood Steam
I don’t expect anyone to reach the last 2 or 3
if you play average and you play a game…[Read more]
quick write up of the MnB2-flashpoint save file system.
This also works with other flashpoint Urb games but is more or less clunkier depending on the specific game
the OMG1337h@x0r way to do it:
*Start your preferred game in flashpoint.
*Play a bit or immediately quit out, your choice.
*Close flashpoint (you don’t technically h…[Read more]
– Snipers now starts with a M1917 Enfield
– Slightly buffed the medics
– Added speciality icon on the lower right of the soldiers’ portraits.
– Fences can now spawn across the map
– Medics, officers, RTO (comms) keeps their springfield upon specialization
– Added the last German voicelines, which are situational.
– Added a couple m…[Read more]
Mud and Blood 0.0.7 shipped to testers!
The biggest MNB update packed with player functionalities
Good day folks, Another insane week with a substantial patch again. Mainly this week I have added the functionality for the player. Rebuffed the Firefight Algorithm to make it crisper and realistic. We have a ton of surprise and support that both…[Read more]
Someone made some changes to how this site works.
When I hit the outstanding replies and comments on my profile then I get sent immediately to where I want to go and the notification gets deleted.
Before it took me to my clique and I had to manually delete the notification and then look where it was pointing me to.
New is also that one can…[Read more]
Where eagles dare!
This could be a very long shot BUT if urb actually used the “possible” location of his remains as stated by wikipedia then using the Orientation skill the Tomb could be here.
Latitude. 46,8138° ou 46° 48′ 49,7″ nord.
3 River Forts? As in just any Forts on a River I assume.
Quebec is rather easy if you just spawn near and go south to the river and then east I think it was.
Montreal was going west of said river?
And in the middle should be Trois-Rivières.
Did you not find that just recently?
Permit. Not sure if that works.
Box delivery is surely not in as…[Read more]
From the tester channel:
From now on, every action after the loss of the line of sight, the soldier will do an experience roll +10 and if he fails will lower his rifle.
This is to accurately represent those battle-hardened soldiers will keep their rifle up when there is a suspected enemy.
This makes the firing action faster since the bulk of…[Read more]
– Added selection circle
– Added some sounds to the battlefield background sound generator
– Adjusted damage and specs of mortar explosion
– Adjusted damage and specs of Faust explosion
– Soldiers will reload their weapons if they have nothing better to do and on idle.
– Added group select functionality
– Added a green circle around…[Read more]
- Load More