WTFBBQSOBNIRL?!?!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sweggy Sweggy 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

As the title says (LOL) you may place fun(ny) occurrences, weird workings and otherwise brutal happenings right in this topic thread.
    For starters I have a few very short vids that are to good to not share.

Here the overly assaultive German sturm trooper.

Normally our troops ignore dying Germans regardless of how much they cry or plead, normally.
    This is the only time that I ever saw it happen.
    Must have bugged my men so badly that they all decided to rid him of his pains.

Profile photo of Tyrud
    Tyrud

@lance Nice vids, mate. Don’t always have time to watch full playthroughs (one day!), but I can get down with these clips.

First vid reminds me of every scrub in Counter strike who wants to show off his 360 no-scope skills and ends up FFing a teammate. Same fate too!

Second vid, that poor bastard probably would’ve been better off ‘playing dead’. Truthfully, I’m surprised our guys don’t send rounds flying at wounded or dead men more often, considering how common it is in MnB 2.

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

It is a short view video to let you know what happened under Shell. We use a high speed camera to record it. (The truth is the lag by my computer, because it can not handle 100+ German on the ground XDDDDD )

But what ever it is, it is still a awesome way to watch the URB show.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Profile photo of Arise Arise.
    Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

This one will take the prize for worst soldier classes vs the new PACK 88.
    I wonder if it is coded to miss on the first shots and then auto-hit the nearest GI.
    Explosions are a bit big or the frag just seams that way.
    Feel like bomb drops where as all new shells like the Tanks felt like bomb drops till urbzz nerfed them.
    I am unsure if this thing has a min range but the one it has in this vid seams to short.
    Rate-of-Fire is also a bit high in my opinion. There is virtually no way to get near this thing with other soldiers to pin you around.
    Also the Crewman/ Gunner seams bullet proof. I see no gun shield so I assume that the setting is either to hard to hit him or I was very unlucky.

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

Ha!Ha! Lance, you have a bad day with this god damn static beast. Now I am going to dig about the HMG and 8.8 Flak, see what my men can do. >o<

Profile photo of Tyrud
    Tyrud

Seeing your MG gunner in the trench get mullered by the explosion outside and behind his position makes me wonder if the trench failed you or if the actual explosion was too large. Might be a combo of both honestly. I don’t look forward to dealing with that monster in the future.

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

Even you are doing your job so carefully, this still will be happened. And Your soldiers will hate you even they get down to the hell.

By some mistake you click the Arty on your position by mistaken click your mouse, then this is the day.

Profile photo of Tyrud
    Tyrud

I think your men summed it up quite nicely following that misclicked strike, arise!

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Self Arty was not unusual in those days. In game it is rather äää goofy. :))
    Now see how the Germans manage to instantly bring their soldiers to the front lines. https://youtu.be/t6oY3mnOtP0

This one is even better. It actually takes any and all current to date cake.
    Look closely on how this happened not that I get accuses of foul play. https://youtu.be/i-ZOKsaH16o

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

lol!! Ha!!!!! XDDDDDDDD (Sorry, I just can’t stop. )

Guess something must be wrong with that one. >o<

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

Some Testers complained about the enemy being to close at the start.
    Try this very short game on for size.

Also a bit of bug/ Issue report: Aside from the HMG that spawned below the line there seam to have been multiple soldiers as well that spawned there too despite the DEBUG stating it moved them all upwards.
    Also not very true since there was a little army only a bit up from my starting position.
    Would have been a bad day either way.
    Another Issue or Bug;
    The ahead enemies all vanished later on when I moved upwards. Where did they go?

Profile photo of urbzz
    urbzz
    Keymaster

Interesting Lance. Question for you, was this in the first leg of a mission or subsequent ones?

Profile photo of Lance
    Lance

aaaa all GIs with 0 xp so ya first leg of this mission.
    About more enemies below the line. Looking at the vid again I think it was another HMG.
    Now if you find that play “interesting” then this one will be “interesting” too. 😉
    Starts peaceful with just one encounter but then things go very wrong.
    Witness the newest German ammo invention. Heat seeking mortar rounds.
    For fairness sakes the enemy “skills” (grenades, mortar rounds, ect) should also have a cool down or a limit.

Profile photo of Arise
    Arise
    Participant

This teach everyone a lesson, don’t group your guy under mortar raining day even you are get into the cover of LOS blocker, you are asking for trouble. XDDDDDDDDDD (lol Lance.)

I do have one with this, I believe climb up to the rock will be better choice to avoid mortar shell impact!

Profile photo of urbzz
    urbzz
    Keymaster

This video was awesome. I must say that the precision on the second mortar guy was awesome, Germans have the same rules as Americans when it come to precision. It is a mix of experience and distance from target.

More interesting even is that mortar doesn’t crawl. Which mean once it identify a target it stays on that spot and if the target moves the mortar will keep pounding the initial area regardless. It is why moving hard and fast away from the primary impact is strongly recommended.

Thanks for sharing some brutality.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar