Why do the Germans change strategy?

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 New Commanders Q & A Why do the Germans change strategy?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Vipility 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gy1ta23
    Participant

It seems random, but does it have any reason?
    For example, I was just playing and 3 seconds after a paratrooper blitz which could’ve killed all my men just disappeared as the Germans changed tactics.

Snarks
    Participant

It’s sort of like a Get Out of Jail card. Just a little extra randomization that can turn a hopeless scenario into a salvageable one. It might serve some other purpose, but that’s my interpretation of it.

Vipility
    Participant

*cough* *cough* 6 Wespes bombing the germans and causing infinite waves. *cough* *cough*

Lance

It is the automatic “Clean Function” of MNB2. 😉

Kacpo
    Participant

Is it?
    I know that MnB 2 has a self-cleaning function, that purges the bullet casings, blood, bodies and other scenery elements, but I don’t think it’s the same as Tactics change.

They seem to happen randomly and serve no other purpose than just to change the army composition currently on screen.

Vipility
    Participant

They happen once 100 germans get deployed. This keeps you from exploiting Wespes, which will create an impenetrable wall of friendly-fire.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar