Where are you from guys?

Activity Forums General Forum Where are you from guys?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Wolfgang 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author

khurt
    Participant

im from southeast asia,philipines

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Im a 15 year old soon to be sophmore. I`m from California and have moved cities starting at Gardena to Compton and currently at Claremont. Finally Im 5 foot 7 inches and a light skinned hispanic with to much free time.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  The Lone Ranger. Reason: To be more specific
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  The Lone Ranger.

TheAlphaCowboy
    Participant

East TN im a farm kid myself interesting to see that almost the entire western worlds here fun fact about Tn we are called the volunteer state because Davey Crocket got a bunch of fellows drunk and they decided to fight for Texas independence at the Alamo

greekfighter23
    Participant

I’m from the suburbans in utah, although I like to go up to my grandfathers farm whenever I get the chance.

greekfighter23
    Participant

grandfather’s*

Polarfuchs
    Participant

well because I’ve been posting and working on the forums for a bit now on my projects to inform the community on why the hell Jerry is so overpowered, I believe it’s time I give some background about myself. I live on the U.S Eastern Seaboard, in a small town just north-west of Boston. I have a good understanding of strategic principles during the second world war and have many books on the topic. As of the time this post was well… posted I am currently stepping forwards a few decades in my history to Cold War politics and proxy conflicts such as Korea, Vietnam, and Afghanistan. I rather enjoy the Cold War sub sim that was released earlier this year by a company by the name of Killerfish Games, entitled “Cold Waters”, inspired by Red Storm Rising.
    Once again, best of wishes,
    Polarfuchs.

“The Army? Who needs the ******* Army? We’re Marines!”

devilUSMC97
    Participant

I come from a small Little town just outside Harrisburg Pennsylvania USA. The spread and impact URB brings to bring such a vast community together is astounding! Pleasure to meet my fellow commanders world wide!!

Jim
    Participant

Im from Lapland, City called Rovaniemi in Finland. i remember when we played MnB2 with my friend and now that MnB3 has come after long wait we are really enjoying this!(Thanks to Urbz & his fellows!) And for a little background information i am 18 yrs old and i’ve been studying alot of finnish warfare and im very interested in allies in ww2

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Jim.

Kacpo
    Participant

Ayyy, Finland!
    I always wanted to go there. See the lakes, forests, go to sauna and watch all that snow.
    Maybe visit the Flak tower in Rajamäki.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e4/a3/af/e4a3af637be749ff3403eabfecd58149.jpg
    EDIT; Image posting Tip: As far as I know only pasting image links directly from imgur display fully here. ~Lance
    For all other image links use the img tag.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lance. Reason: image display help ~Lance

Vipility
    Participant

Thy slavic country of Bulgaria where we can see those beatiful creatures, known as Squatters.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Vipility.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

The Balkans are invading MNB!

Kingofdajungle
    Participant

New Zealand.

Codename warhammer
    Participant

Mee too #From Pakistan!!!

alberto
    Participant

italy!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar