Where are you from guys?

Activity Forums General Forum Where are you from guys?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Wolfgang 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

litas
    Participant

You may not know this country, but Im from Lithuania!

Maximillian
    Participant

Hey all! My name is Maximillian, I’m 17, I’m from Michigan. I’m a Junior in high school, I go to a trade school during half of my school day for a Computer Information Systems class, I’m earning certifications that will further my career in the IT field! My hobbies include but are not limited to; Canoeing, Shooting (Firearms, not Cameras) Gaming and Reading (Historical War related books, The Guns of August comes to mind)

Maximillian
    Participant

I really should have come up with a better way to end this but…

Lt.Dan
    Participant

I’m glad you’re not from Texas. Only steers and queers come from Texas, am I right? XD

Rooster
    Participant

@Maximillian, I have very similar hobbies and live 1 state west of Michigan (Yeah, Wisconsin). What’s your favorite/coolest rifle?

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Same! I love shooting and I am also a history buff.

Itay
    Participant

I’m from Israel! Really nice to see how we all from all around the world lol

DevilPup29
    Participant

Im from Arkansas and I like shooting guns, history, and drinking bleach. ( <—- Joke)

Maximillian
    Participant

Ah crap, I can’t really name a favorite rifle, it’d have to come down to what war it served in (Or was designed for) experimental or mass produced. Unique feature or utilitarian. All sorts of factors, but if I had to choose a firearm that I have a lot of interest in currently, it’d probably be the ARX-100. I like the features it has and it looks sexy. (It’s got a quick change barrel, you can change which side the charging handle is on without field stripping the firearm. You can also change which direction the shells eject from without a field strip. it also has a folding stock and has an adjustable length of pull.)

Western New York, so close to Canada I can practically lick it. Comes in handy when the drinking age here is 21 but the drinking age in Canada is 18. Snow here is brutal, we get lake effect from 2 different lakes.

Maximillian
    Participant

I get lake effect from Lake Michigan, and I get every storm that comes up from the Midwest.

Indeed, Michigan is a fucked up place. I wouldn’t want to stay there too long 😛

FieldsOfFire
    Participant

The Philippines, specifically in a city a good distance from the capital, Manila in southern Luzon. Hot as hell, especially now with the summer season. Expect temperatures rising to around 37°C or more come the afternoon.

A major salute to whoever invented the air-conditioner. We’re used to heat, but that doesn’t mean we like it. Voting last year was hell in more ways than one. The old folks really suffered the heat and it took quite a toll on some. Glad my family got in relatively early. (I’m still 16, though, lucky me.)

But summer also means no school, and we all know what that means.

But not just that. We get our fair share of typhoons as well. If you saw Arise’s reply, you’ll know what’s up, with us being just south of Taiwan. The way the winds work, we get the hit first. Luckily, my part of the country rarely gets a truly bad hit, only suffering from rain which can be pretty damn severe though.

Nice to see so many members from so many different parts of the world. As for mine, I know there was at least one other member on the old forum (the mnb.net/html one) from here, but he wasn’t active anymore by the time I joined.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

I wake up -{most times}- on the West coast of North America in the land of Fruit-n-Nuts. We’re outcasts here really, the rest of this Nation doesn’t want anything to do with you once they find out your from California, and I can’t say I blame them. Most of the ones I run into -{and I live here}- are Self-Righteous-Assholes.

Camporama
    Participant

Half Filipio, currently live in SC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar