Where are you from guys?

Activity Forums General Forum Where are you from guys?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Wolfgang 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Mexican Batman
    Participant

@ Lt. Dan Nice , I live in Southwest Texas by the Mexican Border . That movie quote may be one I never forget XD I AM Mexican, Native American and White. Batman is my favorite superhero and I saw Mexican Batman memes one day and thought it was the funniest thing ever so that’s why I made this username.

Anonymous

Am in France, any other frenchies here?

urbzz
    Keymaster

Lizard, I’m from Canada! Half Frenchie I guess 🙂

Lance

I live in Germany now but grew up in the US and in Japan.
    Lived in a few more countries along the way.
    My Grandmother, where I was born and raised a bit, was a Frenchy and the toughest one anyone had ever seen.
    When she (age 80+ back then) said something and got no attention she picked up a kitchen knife and then everyone ran including Sarge. We all loved her dearly.
    Does that count. 😉

TheLoneWolf
    Participant

I was born in Florida, moved to North Carolina after a couple years and have lived there ever since.

Tyrud

We had a Breton Frenchie, and a few others from France on the older forums, but I haven’t seen them around here in a long time.

I’m from the Caribbean myself, but I’ve lived in South Florida for a long time now.

Reid

Born in North Carolina, I’ve lived in Connecticut for the past 3 years. People often ask why I don’t have a southern accent… my theory is that I wanted to speak more like the people on TV than my neighbors haha…

Lt.Dan
    Participant

I was born in New York but lived in Connecticut for about ten years. Now in Texas for the past five years. But I’ve never say “y’all.”

Mud And Bullet
    Participant

Im Canadian From Quebec Now Im Training To the Canada Army Maybe Im Going To be An Infantry Men The First One The Arrive In The Battle And The Last One To Leave The Battle

Mernferd
    Participant

I am from California; I hate the heat though…

Jonathan
    Participant

I myself am from Kentucky. Never lived in another state personally but I’ve been to a couple over my years.

Nguyen Hai Nam
    Participant

I am from Vietnam, one of the few places in the world where knowing how to operate an AK is compulsory

mxpamxpa
    Participant

I’m from finland

Gerwen Ulric
    Participant

I’m from Brazil

Lance

You would not by chance know of a dude that goes by the avatar name of Bersimon now would you Gerwen Ulric? 😉
    He is also from Brazil, an old Reg and the former community manager for all that is URBania.
    Nice thread this has become. Guess it will serve as our more personal introduction topic asside fro the Sleeping Bear Tavern.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar