Where are you from guys?

Activity Forums General Forum Where are you from guys?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Wolfgang 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Greendale
    Participant

Just curious. Would be cool to know how spread out the community is 🙂

I’m from Finland 😛

Arise
    Participant

I am come from Taiwan. >o<

A place with lots of Typhoon and Earthquake. XD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anomie
    Participant

I am from Pakistan! 🙂

scorch
    Participant

I’m from England.

@arise Taiwan eh? Looks like a great place to be when the zombie apocalypse hits :p

And I bet you must be concerned with what’s going on with North Korea aswell? If there was war it’d be on your doorstep.

Kacpo
    Participant

I’m from Danzig/Gdansk, which, in theory, right now belongs to Poland, but historically it has much more to od with Prussia, and therefore German culture than it has with Polish. Also, a few times in history, including XIV, XVII and XXth century, it was an independent state of frei stadt Danzig.

But the short version is;
    I’m from Poland. The land of vodka, kurwa and pierogi!

Well, I’dunno about Korea, but as a Taiwanese I would probably be on constant alert on what’s China up to. Especially if you take a look at their history. Basically, China nad Taiwan are like South and North Korea. There used to be acountry, that was split by civil war between Russia backe communists and USA supported capitalists. Communists won the continent and declared themselves as People Republic of China, and capitalist fled to the island of Taiwan and called themselves a Republic of China.
    Please correct me if I’m wrong on anything.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

I am from Texas

Arise
    Participant

Well, @kacpo is right, in history view.

Actually I am not so care about how north Korea act, or what China do. It is meaningless, we are far from the war actually. Just keep up my daily work! >o<

BTW, I do remember brother(@mexicanbatman) from the Texas. XDDDD

Dox
    Participant

Maryland!

Mexican Batman
    Participant

Yeah Brother come visit Texas one day , it’s great

Jack
    Participant

North Carolina

Jack
    Participant

really cool to see such a spread!

Lt.Dan
    Participant

@mexicanbatman

Ayyy, fellow Texan! Also fellow Batman fan. I am ethnically Chinese though, not Mexican.

“Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, cowboy! And you don’t look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down! Do you suck dicks?”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Lt.Dan.

Rooster
    Participant

I am currently living in Wisconsin, but previously lived in Undredal, Norway. It’s a small valley town alongside Aurlandsfjorden. It’s surrounded by beautiful mountains. Chack it out, I found it on Google Maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5746+Undredal,+Norway/@60.9522818,7.0938137,3498m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x463e1074f81c8ef1:0xcaff973ba027d9d7!8m2!3d60.9497037!4d7.1030132

Alexander
    Participant

Im new to this forum, and also relatively new to recon. Only found it a couple months ago. Im from Arizona! Its Texas but nobody says yall, there ain’t any rednecks, and its hotter.
    So in other words, better. >:)
    Not living there currently though
    And as a native Arizonian, I am used to a lot of heat. I get really annoyed when people complain that its super hot out when its only 80.
    Also, this server is ahead of my time zone, so I am seeing posts from the 7th when its only the 6th. How is it in the future?

ignacio conde
    Participant

I am from Caracas , Venezuela!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar