Weapons Discussion

Activity Forums Side Projects Discussions Last Winter Weapons Discussion

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Maharbal Barca
    Participant

@ Lance You had me at “Wall” and “Gun.” But no, we should definitely have the big one in there, just for kicks. These actually remind me of the swivel guns mounted on the railings of ships. In fact I believe I’ve seen a variation of a wall guns mounted on ships in tandem with swivel guns.

Now I was actually led to believe that the French were more willing to cooperate with their Native American Comrades than the British as well? This is however just my initial reaction that I derive from other games (Age of Empires III and Civilization Colonization) which explicitly have the French faction with bonuses for utilizing Native American help.

The division of muskets seem good. The only question is are more types going to be added? Lance makes a good point, as German, Swiss, and even Russian made firearms could be called into play.

Regarding weapon upgrades, perhaps this merits another building for our Cabin site? a foundry/Workshop perhaps?

lastly, as always I like to throw a bit of a spanner in the works, could this be a legendary weapon: “Speak softly and carry a really, really big Boom-stick.”

Lance

Tyrud

Not a bad idea to be able to modify our weapons, specifically some of the larger melee weapons with additions to improve them in some way (with the appropriate roll against skills check of course). Spears and axes could be decorated with feathers for speed or aesthetics/value increases, and swords given fancy/useful hilts and modifications. Maybe the ability to poison your spears or arrowheads too!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar