Videos

This topic contains 58 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

Somehow the take down will function less, yeah. XD

Damn! I notice the box location. :p

urbzz
    Keymaster

Thanks for the vid Arise. BTW We are looking for vids of successful mission for the wiki for all mission types.

Arise
    Participant

@urbzz You mean a complete mission full video, isn’t it?

Well, I will call the reinforcement and also try some work on it. XD

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Arise.

Lance

This vid should clarify what the best weapon in Recon really is. 😉 *Mission related
    I loled at the swings your man did on that trench NVA while his trench buddy apparently also laughed at that scene for a while before intervening with a more effective method of take-down.
    Guess that Rangers knife had a weapons-jam. Could be cause this is urbzz game we are playing.
    THAT Drop Box find … Totally URB!!!

@urbzz. Videos of Recon missions are all on my you-tube channel. (all other games too of course)
    However I think that I do not have successful mission vids for all types.
    I suppose a mission vid for the wiki should be a lot shorter then a full mission recording.
    2 – 5 minutes crop?

urbzz
    Keymaster

A crop version that instruct the critical steps would be nice yes. It’d be important to avoid 30 sec of gameplay then …ta-dah!!! success.

Arise
    Participant

@lance lol I don’t know, maybe he is too nervous and forgot to take his knife out of his scabbard. XDDDDDD

Yeah, the video should be cut to few part, shouldn’t be too large.

( Don’t forgot to bring up the Caramida9’s video >o< )

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Arise.

Lance

Only had time for a quick game and could not do more around here.
    Was aiming for a basic Reccee Mission with basic men but underestimated going in with high heat.
    Will see if I can get around to edit this for a wiki entry or so.
    Notice; Despite players disliking the M16, IF you have the item “Cleaning Kit”, it is the best weapon for totally new soldiers. Check it out in this vid.

Mrprofilen
    Participant

Yo guys, it’s been approximately 4 months since my last string of Recon uploads, decided to bring it back with this firebase assault. Yes, it’s a new profile. Had to clear my opera shizzle not too long ago and haven’t played before this. Please note I’m a little rusty.

So, in this one, I spent more time waiting than attacking, but when I actually attacked, it took like, 2 minutes max. I was contemplating this whole time whether I wanted to go straight at them, I was within visual range of quite a few enemies, and when I pushed up it looked like the guy was spotted me so I engaged and then it turned into a quick firefight. Helo in the beginning went down quickly (would’ve went for intel but I wanted to extract ASAP), and there was a bunker near the LZ I neutralized via airstrike. Enjoy. I plan to turn this into a full blown AAR down the road, which is why I recorded so I can go back and write up a little story.

Overall, great first mission back.

Lance

Very good execution there. Love movie like plays. Hard core start where one of your choppas gets shot down.
    At that point I thought that you had high rank and/or high heat.
    Then that HMG nest overlooking your LZ as if it was preset to get placed there.

Best about Recon is that the game keeps you on your toes 100% of the time.
    Each spotted enemy causes instant frantic panning to see where he is.
    Then at some point you need to decide if staying hidden will keep working or should you start the firefight.
    Good work with bombing the HMG before going back. Keep up the good work. 🙂

urbzz
    Keymaster

I’m gonna watch this one tonight. Looking forward to it. Looks like a future featured brutality to me.

Mrprofilen
    Participant

Yo guys, decided to put up another video today. This time a Hunter/Killer mission (yet again). Hopefully soon I get a harder mission like deaddrop or breach.

ps there was a slight pause in this due to someone coming into the house with too much in their hands. It was only 40 seconds, not worth editing out.

In this video, I decided to perform my first snatch, which was kinda scary since I thought you had to hit the carry button, apparently not. This video started off action packed and trailed off into a stalking like mission. Had to take it slow due to traps, but managed to complete the mission. We had to backtrack to the original engagement area to eliminate more targets that got attracted by the gunfire, then moved north and waiting (hopefully) for a QRF. Watched the last guy we needed walk past then went to pursue.

@urbzz Can we have an increase in the amount of Recce missions we receive please? All this action packed stuff is fun but I want to do some more of the core Recon stuff. I hardly get Recce or any of the stealthier missions anymore.

Enjoy this mission! Happy hunting, URB on!

Arise
    Participant

I wouldn’t tell you I drop down from the chair when your M72 miss the camp site. lol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This one is awesome, quick action and attack the camp site, nice MK2 tossing.

BTW, bad draw for Kill card. XD

@@mrprofilen

Mrprofilen
    Participant

I shot an M72 because I thought I could destroy it with the M72. I actually sat there and thought should I try. Like I said, long hiatus from playing kinda made me go, “what am I doing?”

And, I hardly get things from the Kill Card, it sucks but, eh. Can’t complain. Came out alive.

@lance

Yea, that was one hell of a mission for just creating that profile. Never thought I’d see an emplacement at the LZ with no heat. Surprising.

Recon really does give me the feelings I want when playing. Just enough adrenaline, some anger here and there, and most importantly, despair. Hehe. Recon is amazing, I love it so much.

Lance

Got a Breach Mission with Fog as weather. 🙂
    Almost all green men took the long right road across the AO that is suppose to be free of enemy assets at low heat.
    I feel that this vid shows yet again that assets have a different mechanic with Spotting Distance, especially under impairments like Night or Fog, then moving soldiers do.
    Dam HMGs seams to always see me first if I get within LoS of it.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar