Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author

LWillter
    Participant

@tankymeow

I agree about me far too aggressive. Should’ve held those guys injured guys back more. I think I was just in a bloodlust mood there … for their men and mine. It seems when the game last longer they send in reinforcements after reinforcements and it becomes more like MNB2 where I am not progressing as much.

@lance

I will try to be less aggressive, don’t know if I can be as patient as Arise though. I’ll try to switch up the experience guns and skills more. I must’ve made a clicking mistake when I didn’t choose arty for my signaller. For the aggressiveness in HtH I am trying to get the ribbon …. if there is one … for HtH combat.
    Clarification on the grenade … if I click the grenade icon again it will cancel it? always afraid of moving the cursor down there because it might click on the ground and go off.

I must admit, its much more fun playing when ahead and getting hell from them … but I seem to get knocked back alot as well. I will play less aggressive and and try to spread out skills and stats more.

Lance

Not wanted to sound to harsh, sorry. This but my opinion.
    Since you did achieve a victory all is well for your profile since it does not matter with how many men you win and how good they are in the end since every new game brings new meat to the front.
    Overall you are not doing bad. Just made/make a few unwise tactical moves like not using cover as much as possible or having unsuited men up front or not bringing every man into firing position at once thereby cutting possible battle power considerably.
    URB On!

Lance

Taken from the Discord MNB3 Channel. Way to good to not get proper credited.

urbzz
    Keymaster

I’d be curious if this becomes a common tactic and if it works.

Lance

Charging over the field with say Commandos seams to be a common tactic as far as I have heard.
    Although I also feel that got very lucky there. With a full team of maxed men I would surely not do so. Especially with slow pokes in tow.
    Very interesting to see how the game handles this. Instead of enemy soldiers all stopping at the hight of the first soldier (for example) most keep running field downwards unless they decide to target someone. Did they not “SPOT” us?
    Also should you be able to win a field with enemy soldiers still at large?
    Should the enemy not go into full retreat once your first man reached the end-line?
    XP deduction per enemy soldier that you left on field?

Lance

Re-posted from the front page into the Forums for better feedback.
    urbzz posted an update 10 hours ago
    this is how its done
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/253550605

LWillter
    Participant

Defeating a tiger!

https://youtu.be/X4itv-in78Y

Took a while to properly engage it, but wasn’t too worried about it. The first round of artillery knocked out the engine making it immobile. Had to deal with some pesky mortars in this stage of the game. Once the squad gets within range of the Tiger they stay on the other side of the hedgerows to stay out of line of sight. Had a bit of fun lighting fire to those hiding in the hedgerows as well. Didn’t have or need an Engineer for this encounter … if it hadn’t been disabled by Artillery that may have been a different matter.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  LWillter. Reason: Forgot video link (if it ever loads)

Lance

Talk about a lucky first round.
    Then you just sit there and let a sniper have at your men?! If that be me playing I would have lost half my squad in those next few minutes there.
    Like to play< with fire eee .. and you got burnt. What a waste of a perfectly good Frenchy. 🙁 However, fire is currently the best all around killer in the game so one could argue that here, the Frenchies, really shine.

LWillter
    Participant

I was playing carefully because I was trying to get the golden star. My squad wasn’t best suited in engaging snipers I don’t think.

I regret moving him that way, if he’d come in from the East he would’ve probably been okay. Don’t worry about the advancements, I went through 2-3 fully medalled Frenchies by the end of the game. They held their own well and their wine for morale was invaluable. Saved a few pin from being pinned in the open … run a Frenchy up, drop wine, guy takes 3 sips, Frenchy takes one and they both run back down.

Will definitely consider using them again.

Lance

New profile to celebrate the D-Day landing. 4 leg run with a few interesting encounters including a very resistant Flak 38.

Alex
    Participant

First game I’ve played in a while pretty bad start too.

Alex
    Participant

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/276111612

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Alex.

urbzz
    Keymaster

@alex that stand off at 8:00 is pretty awesome!!

Lance

YES!!! Finally someone else game play to watch. *pop corn time.. ..
    WOW what a start. A Flack38 right at the beach and then it’s very first shot. Sniper worthy!
    Folks yee got to see this.

Enemy weapons jam saved you. This almost looks like Recon play right at the start.
    Long live the pistol suppression whip.
    An Officer so soon. Double pistol whip.
    Signaller to point. hmm was that not bad or where you after the point-men-xp?

Best CAS results. :thumbsup:
    Half the screen is on fire and you waltz through that hell with all your men instead of waiting for the fires to go out.
    Yup, been a while since you played MnB3 for sure.
    So far easy going then you give one of the best (enemy) weapons, G43, to your medic. :duuu:

Great run. Thanks for the share. URB ON!

Alex
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar