Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Lance

To all those that have problems utilizing the Stuart tank in an effective manner this may show a way how to.
    TIP: To get the most and best usage out of a Stuart Tank right now I have found that it is best to call it right at the start of a field.
    This is somewhat not how it was originally intended as a break-through unit for the end line since it will be long gone by then but it is great to get about 1/3 rd the way (depends on how fast IT advances) but till then it soaks up all the damage since there is no enemy unit right now that does not firstly target our top most unit.

Lance

And cause three is a charm I present a rather tough game.
    Start is Hedgerows Day 4 with 6 days ahead.
    Close to the end they really had me working my men to the bare bone to win this one.

Lance

*Intel on what happened between the last game up top here and the following war movie.*
    The game D4+6 was a bit tough but I still won the field with 3 men still alive.
    Used 2 Marksmen, Signaller, Scout, Rifleman and Medic.
    Was surprised that the game did not Reinforce so much. Had good cover, no enemy tanks or roads.

Game D4+7 started OK I guess with just a single enemy sentry before a Hedgerow and some 30 pix behind that a Wall.
    Nobody had more then 3 xp by then and I was certain that there be plenty of enemies on the wall since no enemies shot at me from the Hedge.
    I Charge the wall and hope to quickly gang up on single enemies all while overrunning potential stationary units.
    As suspected there where some 4 soldiers on the wall. I rushed for HtH but due to long pins only single GIs got into HtH eventually.
    Some 4 more enemy soldiers joined the fisticuffs and I lost one man after another. Game over within some 80 seconds of getting to the wall.

The next game started a bit better since I got about 3 field lengths up past 2 Hedges with only 1 GI dying on me.
    All while the game repeatedly giving me some 5 messages of Enemy Reinforcements where the last one was a Tiger Tank.
    I planned to make a stand behind the second Hedge and lure the nearby enemy soldiers towards me to pick them off but they remained on the other side of the Hedgerow.
    The Tiger Tank drove fast and was soon about to come close enough to where an attack by myself would get hindered by the arrival of the tank so I decided to charge those enemies on the other side of the wall with but one Marksman as upgrade.

It was an intense battle where my men quickly ranked just to die right afterwards.
    Even had a ZOMBIE marksman because I used the medal upgrade while the was getting pumped full of MG42 bullets.
    I retreated back behind the Hedgerow with my last man, a heavily wounded basic Signaller. REFRESH…

Here I present to you my last game.

*days ahead games can be fun but are normally a waste of time if to far ahead in my opinion since a loss is about 50% plus 10% per day ahead insured.

Lance

Will upload a few vids of the latest patches now but for starters I have a real surprise.
    My very first voiced game play!
    I actually bought myself a head-set and would like to see if you folks are cool with what you hear.
    Low feedback will automatically indicate that I suck at such and should never talk in a video again so please give constructive replies.
    This was recorded just now and not edited in any way.
    Luckily the volume settings seamed to match perfectly and I did not spout to much nonsense or at least I do not think I did.
    Besides hearing me talk the game itself was rather amusing too. Enjoy the show.

TheAlphaCowboy
    Participant

@lance Nice game is good to hear another person is going to talk in there videos in my opinion it makes them 10x more watchable quality seems good but i would have no idea how to tell and i enjoyed your accent over all id like to see more in the future

urbzz
    Keymaster

Haha great feedback with the voice vids Lance!! Alpha is right it makes the vid more finished. You sound way more composed than what I pictured you. I always pictured you as a generic raging German :). Great work buds!

Arise
    Participant

Ha!Ha! @lance finally join the player sound club now. >o<

In order to response with Lance’s great video and awesome sound voice, so I still record a very low voice MNB3 video to let everyone know, how good Lance’s Video is! XDDD ( Bad excuse. lol )

New version with new profile, now we really start from the D-Day. lol

My common squad, with 2 Gunner, 1 Scout, 1 Marksman, 2 anything. Many player believe there are some better squad in the field, however I against those conclusion. There is no best squad, only the suitable squad for mission.

So, I really like what @hyyppa ‘s thinking.

” Upgrade something when you need, if no, even GI is also a good option, at least you still have chance to choice what you need. ” This probably lead with a good point for MNB3.

Gunner lead with a powerful pin down ability, plus Mortar. Everyone think the Mortar is not accurate, but it doing good when you are in a map with lots of tree. It keep all German down in a period of time, all you need to do is choice a LOS cover and lay some round to them. XD

Enjoy the show!!

Lance

Why should I usually not be composed and even more raging about stuff at my age and stand and do I really sound like a German speaking English…..
    Well guess it is due to me behaving a bit immature around here at times but I explained that part of me right from the first posts onward that I made that THIS (game sites) place is my chill/ hobby zone where I like to reflect on times that could have been but where not due to me having to fend for myself at a young age.
    Basically I goof of around here a lot where as in real life things are all to serious.
    Overall the “surprise” was not bad me hopes.

@arise Good game but like in your previous voiced recordings I can barely hear what you are saying.
    Your microphone setting is to low.
    I had the same problem for hours until I figured out how to boost the microphone input using the Win7 >> System Control >> Sound >> Recording (a microphone icon should be there).
    Click it and another option will be available. Settings or so depending on the language you are using.
    There you can set your microphone level to the max of 100. Pre-set by mine was 70% and that was way to low.
    There should be a green bar to the right where you can see how loud the recording is when you speak into your microphone now.
    It is great to adjust the settings.
    I also boosted the signal to the max using the Boosting option below the input level setting.
    Guess I have a very poor microphone but that does not surprise me since the head-set only costs some 30$ making it one of the cheapest available.

Really bothersome is that my recoding software (oCam) has no volume settings.
    Not for game recordings nor for microphone. It just records as they are so I have to fiddle a lot with the computer settings to match things up.
    Since it is kind of fun to do play thoughts and since for some miracle I actually have a bit of peace right now I will make another voiced recording.
    Stay brutal and URB On!

Tyrud

Very nice first voice video, Lance. Funny to hear you react to your bad luck. It’s also awesome to finally put a voice to a face, or at least a profile. Should say I would’ve guessed you to lean more American than German, but no more guessing now.

FlaK 38 was definitely still working even on the original .24z, though in my experience it was as inaccurate as in your short clip. Gonna assume it can gib, even if I have yet to see it do so. HtH skills of your doods really let you down big time, though you can;t always avoid such close encounters since the Germans will charge you if you get within a certain distance.

Looking forward to any more commentary vids, my friend!

Lance

INTERMISSION

Even if the game is a bit buggy it is still one of the best “free” games about WW2 on the web right now so it deserves some recognition and video footage.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar