Skip to toolbar

Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs Video of Mud and Blood 3 (Open Beta)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Joker
    Participant

Good run and great video!

Lance

Strange that nobody replied to this fantastic MNB3 war movie on speed so far.
    Your choice for first upgrades is interesting.
    Gunner, Signaller, Scout, Marksman, Medic, Engineer.
    Point manning the Signaller is something. Faster XP gains for later right. urbzz would call it Tactically Unwise. 😉
    Easy first for you. And there we have the same combo over again = Scout + shotgun + max combat = super sniper. Shotguns really need a nerf.

Second field and siggy is still up front but this time he got lucky. Very daring to send only a few soldier into combat or was it simply so.
    Bit more strategy used in this field. End zone enemies that never show are kind of strange.
    3rd was fast but that is normal with a high level squad at that point.

4th :8 You got so lucky that that artillery did not kill you.
    It seams that trenches are not arty splash proof.
    Intensive Care is just to good (OP) considering how fast it gets everyone back to full health.
    Break Time ee…

Calling Arty on places where the game is sure to place enemies is kind of scammy.
    On one side it may be historically correct but here it defeats the challenge of combat.
    Maybe the game should keep troops on stand by in bunkers if possible or otherwise not in defensive positions all the time.
    Speaking of bunkers. Got to love when one is near the end zone or generally how well they work for us.

Leg 7. NINJA FLAK88???? The actual explosion footage is missing. What happened?
    Marksman dead….
    You are sooo lucky to just run across hedgerows and trees without care despite all the mines around.
    In one game I lost 2 maxed men to mines that where under green stuff.

Stopping the speed sliding ale enemy with arty was hilarious.
    When I have an Engineer I also leave a surprise on the road.
    In the last filed you where having a Hay Day.

Finally the Germans used Grenades on you. Then you charge forward from an enemy arty… I always run back.
    German insta close spawn execution squad did you in at this point.
    great game and most great video.
    Music was excellent too. Fitting speed for the action at hand.

We may need a Movie Stars (or some other name with stars) topic for the Bronze, Silver and Gold Star games.

Lance

People should give replies to those that take their time to upload and display games here. :/
    Since Joker has, again, problems posting in the forums I will copy this over.~Lance

The moment your squad is over the finish line, and 3 of them “detect” a mine …video will follow, link today in profile, guess maybe tomorrow can post in normal forum again.

Arise replied 3 hours ago
    lol That mine is hide under the day text, good work German.

Lance

It keeps beating me why players instinctively upgrade the first GI to Medic because someone is hurt.
    You are 3 days ahead and no enemies show up for the next 5 minutes and not till you go up some 2000pix or so. whaaaa…
    OK then 3 time reinforcements. HMG crewman sure got out long before you got close to him.
    O I get it. He was a deserter and you shot him in the back. 🙁 Pistols are totally useless, no.

Going slow but sure seams to work well for you. Also lady luck is heavily on your side seeing how that grenade should have ended the game.
    And I am also noticing your little defensive scam there. Well it is the AIs fault for not reacting to your men is that situation.
    I would have stayed so long in that place until everyone had max XP cause what could have gone wrong.

You threw a grenade at your Signaller! :8 LOL

And here come all the reinforcement soldiers all at once again.
    Target practice… Notice! Not a single enemy soldier out of about 40 shoots back at you.
    You sir bribed the game. 😉
    Now I know why, despite the very easy first half og the field, the game took so long.
    The end is and will be one of the greatest URB moments we have ever witnessed.
    Thank you Joker for this awesome movie.

Stealingold
    Participant

Wonderful attack! Gotta take notice of smokes used that way, i always throw them between targets to interrupt LOS but i guess it’s better as concealment!
    Just a question, why didn’t you take the sitrep opportunity call at 17:30? I think experience is pretty valuable expecially in a new squad. Where you holding the call hoping for reinforcements?
    Lol at that ending URB ON!

Joker
    Participant

@Lance Yes medic is useless in firefights, but also it is very hard to lvl him fast to intensive care, in this game I had 2 wounded soldiers and thought I had the fire exchange under control, was mistaken but worked out in the end. HMG crew men – I was laughing my ass off. Well, he knew he was finished and tried a honorable charge.
    Yes, if I had intended to advance, I would have stayed longer, maxed my guys and get reinforced.

@Stealinggold I am not really sure how well smoke works currently, I am still not sure if it works always the way it is intended. The main goal of the recording was to show how you can level up a new squad, as many ppl complained about how difficult it is to start with a new one. As I have already some higher rank and can do 7 or 8 opportunity calls per run, I could have done the sitrep. But profiles with less calls need to save them for reinforcements, is why I did not take it also.

Joker
    Participant

@Lance Yeah, medic is often a bad idea, I thought the firefight is under control – was mistaken hehe. Main reason it was medic in this case: first upgraded soldier was on position 4-6, there I want to have sniper, medic and sig. Sniper could help me very much at start, but would keep exp away from my other guys. Yeah not many germans for some while, would have rather liked some lone germans to come and train my soldiers a bit.
    As soon as my first rifleman gets grenades, it is a different game. Then I see waves of germans as exp for my soldiers, with grenades and rifle nades killing most and pinning the others.
    I sometimes throw a grenade at my singnaller – want to keep him at the edge xD

@Stealingold
    I am not 100% sure if smoke always works, but sometimes it seems to help.
    Sitrep: wanted to make the run compareable for profiles with less opportunity calls (can do 7 or 8 on that profile), because with only 2-3 calls you will for sure save them for reinforcement.

Hiding mines in the endzone is just unfair! 🙂

Joker
    Participant

This weeks´ community challenge was a hell of a game. A german tank joins our party (when I started recording). Start watching at 1:50 – that german gunner is assume! Then the seek and hide from tank starts.
    Watch a Signaler become a true killer machine, with a very funny mad-dash style of play.

Joker
    Participant

This weeks´ community challenge was a hell of a game. A german tank joins our party (when I started recording). Start watching at 1:50 – that german gunner is assume! Then the seek and hide from tank starts.

Watch a Signaler become a true killer machine, with a very funny mad-dash style of play.

Joker
    Participant

This weeks´ community challenge was a hell of a game. A german tank joins our party (when I started recording).
    Start watching at 1:50 – that german gunner is assume! Then the seek and hide from tank starts.

Joker
    Participant

This weeks´ community challenge was a hell of a game. A german tank joins our party (when I started recording).

Start watching at 1:50 – that german gunner is assume! Then the seek and hide from tank starts.

Joker
    Participant

Really love the tank at the end, as soon as he had fixed his gun on one soldier, another one of my soldiers was closer to him and he needed to adjust his gun again.

Joker
    Participant

Really love the tank at the end, as soon as he had fixed his gun on one soldier, another one of my soldiers was closer to him and he needed to adjust his gun again.

Joker
    Participant

Lance

No war movies to watch lately. 🙁
    Well here a short of mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.