Urbzz Games Download Heaven

Activity Forums General Forum Urbzz Games Download Heaven

This topic contains 55 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

James Gabriel
    Participant

I was digging around. But not deep enough. LOL. Didn’t notice the forum about other urb games XD. Typing winter or last winter in the search box yields no result. Sorry ’bout that man. Anyway, thanks for pointing out that Specific Topic.

Arise
    Participant

XD You are welcome man! The Last Winter sure is a good game, although it is still early alpha, just try to feel the mother nature survival day. >o<

Biff Biffster
    Participant

I’ve got an issue. I downloaded Star Destroyer, but after I seemingly kill everything, I do not advance. There are no controls on my screen, so how do I advance in the game and play as the empire?

Lance

Advance?? Alter you either win or fail a mission… you know about doing missions, right?
    Well afterwards you can go back to the Death Star and spend your (hopefully) gained Renown on repairs, restocks of Ties and ship upgrades.
    For further questions and answers please use the Star Destroyer Forum in >>> Other URBs games Forum.

Arise
    Participant

@mclovin

Wait wait wait! You say you download the Star Destroyer from MNB.net, or you say you download the Starwars.exe from here? You should know that they are different things.

Currently the Star destroyer is not available for download version, so it will not work when you download it from the site, that is why it seems not working. If the open problem is base on Starwars.exe which you download from Google driver, then please ask here again. If it is the problem for Star destroyer then use the forum as Lance say.

Thank you. >o<

Fegaline
    Participant

Is there a way to download MNB 3?

Arise
    Participant

@fegaline

No. Currently it is site-only. >o<

TheAlphaCowboy
    Participant

this might be repetitive but i read it all and could not find a way to play last winter witch in trial was awesome but i cant seem to find a way to buy it

Arise
    Participant

No need to buy it, men, now it is free to play.

Use the key then it should be good to go. >o<

If still got problem , please keeping ask here. XD

Wasp
    Participant

last winter game is great,do u have the key to keep playing ?

Arise
    Participant

@wasp Sorry to say this but well~~~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Look at the previous post before you ask, dude. lol The answer is right on top of your question.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol

jeiswepie
    Participant

were can’t download mud and blood recon guys

Arise
    Participant

@jeiswepie

There is a Recon swf in there, can’t you download it?

It can be open by your browser in local.

jeiswepie
    Participant

yes i download it.
    open the recon but i see
    adobe flash

jeiswepie
    Participant

how to make this game this recon guys please help me

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar