Urbzz Games Download Heaven

Activity Forums General Forum Urbzz Games Download Heaven

This topic contains 55 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Arise
    Participant

Here is the place for everyone to download some older Urb games that where downloadable in the old dark mud and blood .net announcement forum.

Click here to go to the Game Heaven

If you got any problem just comment below to let me know.

Capn Salmon
    Participant

Nice,Always good to play some classics

Littlebunny
    Participant

That’s very kind of you to make this Arise!

Arise
    Participant

You are welcome @littlebunny. >o<

Franco Bartolozzi
    Participant

the download for MnB2 doesnt work

Arise
    Participant

Hey Franco Bartolozzi:

I download the file from same place and it work fine, so let me know some detail information from you.

*What computer system and browser you use?
    *What does it means of not work? Can not download? Can not open in your computer? Can not play the game after open? Please give a specific situation.

After get your reply I will see what I can do. >o<

Uploader Arise

Franco Bartolozzi
    Participant

Is their any difference between downloading the game and or just playing on the website>??

Arise
    Participant

Yes! The Website version is 2.3.1g and download version is 2.2.7c on MNB2, and you can not download the website version and play offline.

jonathan
    Participant

actually i made an account just to ask a question on the latest version of mud and blood 2 ive been playing since 2008 and started playing again but suddenly i cant play the version here on mudandblood.net instead it gives me a .swf file or when i get to it through the wiki it is just a white screen any idea whats up with that? all my flash and such is up to date and i use chrome

P.S will mud and blood 2 ever update again?

Arise
    Participant

@hapyjohn

Hey, Just ask you a few question to fix the issue you have. You say you can’t play the game on your browser, did it download the file then open it? If so, I can provide you a guide there. If not, please provide us more detail about what happened when you turn on the link, we will see what we can do.

Thank you.

jonathan
    Participant

it downloads but when it opens it says “this program does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.

it downloads to my library though

Arise
    Participant

Here is the guide

Please have a look on it, different browser should have a different place, but they should all in the preference.

If still not work, please ask below again. >o<

Fegaline
    Participant

I am having the same problem.Could you post a direct link to the game?

rumpel
    Participant

Nice. Feels good to play Last Winter again.

Raymond
    Participant

Uhhhh I downloaded the game and it does not work, How do I fix this??????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar