Too many reinforcements

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Too many reinforcements

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Janus 2 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Janus
    Participant

I don’t know what’s happened, but since the 23c release reinforcements are going crazy. Sometimes the warnings of reinforcements comes one over onther, before the voice could even finish to announce the previous one. They spawn everywhere, even when you’re crossing the finish line. You can’t even wipe them out with artillery because they continue to spawn endlessly. I found myself facing endless waves of enemies, sometimes 16 or 24 at the same time, with an endless count of snipers. I had a nearly maxed out squad, i even had the bugged 7th man having called for a replacement when one of my man was wounded and having healed him back, but i couldn’t advance of an inch. That’s not “unfair random brutality”, that’s a mistake which makes the game unplayable.
    The reinforcement comes EVEN WHEN THE GAME IS OVER, with the voice announcing them on the starting screen. Please do something about it.

Janus
    Participant

I have to add something: I’ve never seen so much enemies all togheter even in M&B2.

Arise
    Participant

Simply ask will be, How ahead of days you are?

Player will not suppose to be too far away from schedule, no matter ahead or behind. There are still so many killer not adding to the game, so game will just generate unlimited infantry to you.

It is a very early Beta dude, be sure to encounter with more German stuff and get painful in every day. >o<

Janus
    Participant

@arise
    Never been more than +6, but in the last one (the one i mentioned) i was +3, so not too much ahead.
    I’m not complaining about “killer things” in the game, i enjoy them, but i can assure you i faced some games which was impossible to beat.
    Even if “More infantry” is the way to fill the lacking of “killing things” in the game, having waves more likely to be “blitz waves” of M&B2 it’s… Aganist the gameplay of the game. I’m supposed to clear maps and advance, not to set up a defence line XD
    Reinforcement should be things that “could happen”, like other things in the game, not something like that.
    Not mentioning that the fact that the game still sends reinfocements after the game is over (And not on the defat screen, but in the start screen) means something is broken anyway :p

Arise
    Participant

I know that, it is a stuff but we are limited with less German unit on the field, so we need more new toy to change the problem. That will take some time, soon those bad guys will come to ally. >o<

Janus
    Participant

@arise

The main problem are the Snipers. When there are one or two, things are hard but still you can handle it.
    When snipers are… 6-7… Sometimes 10 (Or more, if the count is one reinforcement=one sniper) it’s impossible to win. They have better range, better spotting skills, and become invisible even at short distance. Most ot the times even scout 1st skill doesn’t spot them (i don’t know why).
    Going over a LOS object and getting ripped apart by a salve of invisible bullets… Well.
    I can’t get past a single level anymore.

maousaki
    Participant

@janus

One word: artillery. See the smoke from their guns, order your sig to arty them and fall back while waiting so they won’t kill you.

Also rifle grenade is great as it has great range. Bazooka has good range too but it’s inacurate with low splash damage.

Janus
    Participant

@maousaki

My team is builded to do exactly those things. Sig-Rifle-Eng-Med-Marks-Scout. But… There’s no way, because it’s useless to splash them with explosions if other 5-6 comes right after (followed by 30 soldiers, we have to remember it) in the 120 seconds i need to fire arty again. Sometimes the game just go creazy.

Stealingold
    Participant

@janus,have you paused the game for some time before encountering this problem?
    some time ago still in the alpha i encountered the same problem,but it was rare and i never managed to pin the exact cause of the bug,if it is one at all.
    To avoid it i used to close the browser each time i completed a game. Usually it happened after long time of consecutive play so this was my solution…

Janus
    Participant

@stealingold

This could be the answer. Yes, i take the game paused quite often and for a long time. And when i don’t do it it runs normally. Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar