The Profile Room including Score Counts.

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs The Profile Room including Score Counts.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wilhelm 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Lance

I suppose no ribbon is currently working.
    I also suppose that they will start working once urbzz programmed in the rewards for the Community Challenge Ribbons.
    @polarfuchs
    Was on D-Day40 with 3 days behind. It was simply a very good run with a “perfect” team.
    I played 12 whole fields and yes I got the Gold Star starting leg 10 but I was going so good that I wanted to see how tough the game can get.
    Sadly had to call it a day/ night since it was real late despite after leg 10 only 1 man was dead and that was my Marksman.
    In Mortain there is no serious need for him so he was the most expendable dude of the squad.
    He took a Rifle-Nade to the head despite being on the edge of a pillbox. Guess he was a few pix out to far.
    I find Mortain very easy. Must be all that MNB2 training. 😀

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Might as well dust the cobwebs here. So hears what my 219 games have given me profile wise.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Sure is a shame I almost reached 3 stars

Lance

Almost a “Patton”, almost. 😀 Hope you make the 3rd star before Písek.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Almost no chance sadly. How am I going to get 92 thousand xp. Sure is kind of weird how I managed to reach 2 stars for leading groups of 6 men all the way to Pisek.

Edit: MNB3 last 300 games not 350 and that means I only got 16 games left then again Im 2 days ahead. As for the xp that means I have to average 5750 xp to get 3 stars at the end.

Joker
    Participant

My first game on a new profile with 100k+ points at the end. I do not know how many fields, as after I took the screenshot and posted it, I closed the browser instead of halting.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

I regret that I have no screen shot to show, but figured I’d share my spot in the mess of things..,

D-Day +137 on schedule, Liberation of Belgium, 3-Star General Mo-Tah has 484747xp, with 315253 more to go till advancement.
    In order of achieved I have the, Bronze Star, Combat Ribbon, War Effort Ribbon, Kyoto Ribbon, Silver Star, Gold Star, Close Combat Ribbon & Distinguished Service Ribbon.

The best Offense I’ve found to include a Siggy, Medic, Gunner, and Riflemanx3 or x2 w/an Officer or xtra Medic. Any way you slice it, the Rifleman is an asset across the board. 😀 I’ve been thinking of running 4 Rifleman/2 Medics in two-3 man squads, but haven’t yet. 🙂 Love that Signaler!

Wilhelm
    Participant

“D-Day+1” into “D-Day+2, 15 days ahead”. Didnt take count of the score, at some point before continuing I saw 92000 score, but didnt look at the end. I used the following squad comp: Soldier/Medic/Siggy/Engie/Spec Ops/ Gunner. I had one opportunity call which I used to replace my original spec ops, who got sniped. The replacement spec ops later got himself an MG34/42.
    Profile after first day:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Wilhelm.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar