Skip to toolbar

The Profile Room including Score Counts.

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Screen Shots, Movies and AARs The Profile Room including Score Counts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Stealingold
    Participant

Current profile, after a good run nothing impressive but i hope to improve.

Lance

Finally got it!

Vipility
    Participant

Noice

Polarfuchs
    Participant

@Lance
    but did you do it on D-day+1???
    Cause that’s what i’m trying.

Tyrud

I wonder if anyone with all three star ribbons has actually seen one of their soldiers receive the M1 Garand off the bat. Probably not if the ribbons aren’t currently working.

In any case, well done Lance!

Lance

I suppose no ribbon is currently working.
    I also suppose that they will start working once urbzz programmed in the rewards for the Community Challenge Ribbons.

@polarfuchs

Was on D-Day40 with 3 days behind. It was simply a very good run with a “perfect” team.
    I played 12 whole fields and yes I got the Gold Star starting leg 10 but I was going so good that I wanted to see how tough the game can get.
    Sadly had to call it a day/ night since it was real late despite after leg 10 only 1 man was dead and that was my Marksman.
    In Mortain there is no serious need for him so he was the most expendable dude of the squad.
    He took a Rifle-Nade to the head despite being on the edge of a pillbox. Guess he was a few pix out to far.
    I find Mortain very easy. Must be all that MNB2 training. 😀

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Might as well dust the cobwebs here. So hears what my 219 games have given me profile wise.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Sure is a shame I almost reached 3 stars

Lance

Almost a “Patton”, almost. 😀 Hope you make the 3rd star before Písek.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Almost no chance sadly. How am I going to get 92 thousand xp. Sure is kind of weird how I managed to reach 2 stars for leading groups of 6 men all the way to Pisek.

Edit: MNB3 last 300 games not 350 and that means I only got 16 games left then again Im 2 days ahead. As for the xp that means I have to average 5750 xp to get 3 stars at the end.

Joker
    Participant

My first game on a new profile with 100k+ points at the end. I do not know how many fields, as after I took the screenshot and posted it, I closed the browser instead of halting.

Mo-Tah
    Participant

I regret that I have no screen shot to show, but figured I’d share my spot in the mess of things..,

D-Day +137 on schedule, Liberation of Belgium, 3-Star General Mo-Tah has 484747xp, with 315253 more to go till advancement.
    In order of achieved I have the, Bronze Star, Combat Ribbon, War Effort Ribbon, Kyoto Ribbon, Silver Star, Gold Star, Close Combat Ribbon & Distinguished Service Ribbon.

The best Offense I’ve found to include a Siggy, Medic, Gunner, and Riflemanx3 or x2 w/an Officer or xtra Medic. Any way you slice it, the Rifleman is an asset across the board. 😀 I’ve been thinking of running 4 Rifleman/2 Medics in two-3 man squads, but haven’t yet. 🙂 Love that Signaler!

Wilhelm
    Participant

“D-Day+1” into “D-Day+2, 15 days ahead”. Didnt take count of the score, at some point before continuing I saw 92000 score, but didnt look at the end. I used the following squad comp: Soldier/Medic/Siggy/Engie/Spec Ops/ Gunner. I had one opportunity call which I used to replace my original spec ops, who got sniped. The replacement spec ops later got himself an MG34/42.
    Profile after first day:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Wilhelm.
    Lance

New record by Purppocet over at the Discord.

Lance

kabyidon
    finally got cobra

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.