Skip to toolbar

The New Idea and New World – Last Winter Suggestion

Activity Forums Side Projects Discussions Last Winter The New Idea and New World – Last Winter Suggestion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    LWillter
    Participant

Okay, going to comment to each post in order of the person who posted. Short Cut for topics:

Arise – Fire being a seperate skill
    Arise – Wet and dry wood. More complex fire starting
    Snarst – Putting fires out
    Snarst – Dieing of mushrooms of plants
    Urb up for ideas
    Reid – Foraging, Horticulture, and Agriculture
    Arise – Multiple Timer and Pause Timer
    Arise – Inventory, Bulk, and Containers
    Arise – Collecting items
    Mexican Batman – Indian Rangers
    Arise – Spotting and Viewing the enviroment
    Arise – Tracking
    Conditions affecting Players
    Urb’s desire for the game

@ Arise Fire being a seperate skill amd Wet Dry materials to make fires

I don’t know if fire should have it’s own skill. Making fire is one of the most important survival skills in Last Winter … only behind drinking water and catching frogs. It is a survival skill. No need to make it a skill on it’s own.

I do like the preparing different fires and even pits though. If Urb wanted to he could make digging a pit for stakes the same as for a fire. And to light a fire would be in that same section, like covering with pine branches is for traps.

Unsure on the wet dry though … definitely realistic … but will make the game harder, we can go for that; but it will seperate those who survive for a few days far apart from those who survive for 2 weeks. Maybe will allow more construction … I mean carrying all those branches and twigs around waiting to dry will make travelling slower. Maybe if we can but it under(in) a lean to to dry it could work. Or drop it near a fire. I am not a great survivalist but that’s what I do with branches and logs … if they are wet, place them outside the fire a bit to dry as the fire burns. On the subject of wet/dry … wood could also be green/grown/rotten. I think in the long run though it may be an addition for later on in the game if implemented.

Something that should be immediately implemented is your Hypothermia idea. Must admit haven’t played winter for a long time in all my days alive in Last Winter, but would be interesting for sure. Seems Urb said certain animals were in more regions (Polar bears up north, Englishmen down South) 😉 Durn red coated furry critters. Maybe certain regions will be colder or warmer. Example … 800 latitude would be colder than 1200 latitude. While 200 and below would be noticeably colder all the time while 1800 and above would be warmer the time except perhaps winter.

@ Snarst Putting out fires and dieing from plants and mushrooms

Both ideas sound nice, I know in the current state of LW I would love to put a fire out because it seems to be buggy with fire. Also, a less often reason … but maybe I am distrustful of people … is to prevent people from finding you. Fire actually attracts people in the current state of Last Winter … I have been cooking before and out of the edges somes a group of people … am overburdened with Hellos which quickly turn to hate and involves a fight or flight from the screen.

Also like your poison idea, not an instant kill mind you but perhaps a serious poisoning. I have died many times in last winter due to poison, even weak poisoning as it demands alot of water and food. Perhaps a <5% chance of getting moderate poisoning from one mushroom or plant.

@urbzz
    Which Twitch video did you mention LW in? Trying to find out where Urb mentioned LW

@Reid
    Foraging, Horticulture, Agriculture

The Foraging would be nice if improved on in LW. Someone suggested bushes staying on the map. This would let the player revisit certain places for food (hint hint at what Urb wants) Horticulture would be interesting if the game is capable of having items on the map change over time (not in the inventory … it can do that now, I know trees can change … but I mean items you can put in your inventory) So if you ate berries for instance you would get seeds or there is a possibility an unripe bush would appear on the screen (and take a long time to bear fruit)

Unsure on Agriculture … how was the history of farming at this time? Being from North Carolina I know many of the early colonies even in warmer climates struggled with producing food … primarily because they lacked knowledge. Was farming popular in New France at this time? If it is implemented would be late game, I see Urb has farm tools and object in MNB3 so he could transfer … and the brown cleared out patch now in the LW game could become a fertile spot.

@ Arise Multiple and Pause Timers

I like the Multiple Timer option, but not crazy about the Pause timer. Even the bow now is a multiple step job … get a branch and then make the bow … no need to pause there, a 2 step process that is fairly quick. I can see where the Pause timer would be useful perhaps for digging, cutting trees, building, or actions that take a long time and won’t need to start from the beginning (a hole doesn’t become level, a tree doesn’t grow back where it was cut, and a buildings foundations lay intact. For simple or quick actions no pause timer. Like making an axe, bow, or fishing. That’s my opinion. Love the smoking idea though and the burnt food. I like to imagine it’s in the game (while you wait, in my mind you are resting, if you are too distracted or inexperienced it burns)

We need total failures!!! More URB!!! Adding to your fire idea, can make a setup for smoking … add it into the inventory. Or a spit fire … different fires for different amounts of time or success (spit fire more likely to cook than an open fire). Also perhaps adding rocks to a campfire will help it last longer (stealing this from Stranded Deep)

Bulk/Container Inventory, Bulk, and Containers This idea sounds interesting, having some trouble seeing it clearly I like it though. Would it be possible to make an animal a container as well? Carrying a dead deer, rabbit, or beaver? Currently we can carry tree trunks separately so can see an option to carry other things. The weight penalty is already in for containers, but not the inventory benefit (I don’t think)

Collecting Collecting items I like this idea … sometimes i am afraid of developing that bone problem in your fingers … forget the name now, but if you type or use your fingers alot it’s bad. Hotkeys would be great. Spotting items would also be nice. Currently there is “Walk” and “Run” in Last Winter … I don’t think stealth makes your walking slower, but may be wrong. Perhaps in the future make stealth slower than walking. Especially useful bonuses for sneaking on animals but also a bonus for spotting objects.

Indian Rangers Indian Rangers

Interesting idea … this would be a new class? Might be nice since the Native is only one of the choices … the ranger would be like the Former Soldier, but a Native version … perhaps less gun skill still, but a small increase in tracking, skinning, or another survival skill? Could branch out into other Native choices.

Viewing system … Spotting and seeing things (which may or may not be there) Spotting and Seeing

I like this idea Arise, seems like I’ve said that alot of times already. Ha. In the current game there is a limited sensory out of view context but primarily sound or smell related (hearing a tavern, a strange sound, or smelling something nearby) I think there is a sight one as well … have seen a message about something not seeming right, or being in danger … not sure which or if all senses that it. I know there are sound cues, such as frogs croaking when there is a pond or a lake sound of water, but sometimes I can’t see them due to trees being over them .. so in the new game it might be similar … in a dense forest might be harder to find water though you might hear it is nearby. At night it is difficult because I think certain sound tracks have frog noises even if no water nearby.

Tracking Tracking

Nice idea. I like the tracking in the current game, but it always seems to say undefined on what animal is nearby 🙁 I like the things you can learn, but think it shouldn’t be finite in tries … treat it like the corpses … same criteria except for ‘how he died’ will be ‘where it went’ “When was this track made? What was it? Where did it go?”

Okay question on the fading away … do you think it should automatically show on the map or fade in as you search, spot, or walk closer to it? I think rain should definitely be the end to the tracks.

Conditions affecting Players Conditions affecting Players

I wholeheartedly support Hypothermia. Can be caused by temperature and moisture. For instance in the current game I can stand naked in the rain and not get cold in the summer while in real life I might catch a cold.

Urb’s plans for the game so far Urb’s plans thus far

I have touched here and there in all the post about this, and will do so in the future, just in case someone didn’t see your mention.

========
    Okay I have no idea how long this will be be, but I will post again later. Sorry for being so far behind. I’ve not forgotten you if I haven’t responded! I will definitely respond.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by LWillter. Reason: The Post number seemed odd in the links
    LWillter
    Participant

suggestion/#post-1458″>Collecting items I like this idea … sometimes i am afraid of developing that bone problem in your fingers … forget the name now, but if you type or use your fingers alot it’s bad. Hotkeys would be great. Spotting items would also be nice. Currently there is “Walk” and “Run” in Last Winter … I don’t think stealth makes your walking slower, but may be wrong. Perhaps in the future make stealth slower than walking. Especially useful bonuses for sneaking on animals but also a bonus for spotting objects.

Interesting idea … this would be a new class? Might be nice since the Native is only one of the choices … the ranger would be like the Former Soldier, but a Native version … perhaps less gun skill still, but a small increase in tracking, skinning, or another survival skill? Could branch out into other Native choices.

Viewing system … Spotting and seeing things (which may or may not be there) Spotting and Seeing

I like this idea Arise, seems like I’ve said that alot of times already. Ha. In the current game there is a limited sensory out of view context but primarily sound or smell related (hearing a tavern, a strange sound, or smelling something nearby) I think there is a sight one as well … have seen a message about something not seeming right, or being in danger … not sure which or if all senses that it. I know there are sound cues, such as frogs croaking when there is a pond or a lake sound of water, but sometimes I can’t see them due to trees being over them .. so in the new game it might be similar … in a dense forest might be harder to find water though you might hear it is nearby. At night it is difficult because I think certain sound tracks have frog noises even if no water nearby.

Tracking Tracking

Nice idea. I like the tracking in the current game, but it always seems to say undefined on what animal is nearby 🙁 I like the things you can learn, but think it shouldn’t be finite in tries … treat it like the corpses … same criteria except for ‘how he died’ will be ‘where it went’ “When was this track made? What was it? Where did it go?”

Okay question on the fading away … do you think it should automatically show on the map or fade in as you search, spot, or walk closer to it? I think rain should definitely be the end to the tracks.

I wholeheartedly support Hypothermia. Can be caused by temperature and moisture. For instance in the current game I can stand naked in the rain and not get cold in the summer while in real life I might catch a cold.

I have touched here and there in all the post about this, and will do so in the future, just in case someone didn’t see your mention.

========
    Okay I have no idea how long this will be be, but I will post again later. Sorry for being so far behind. I’ve not forgotten you if I haven’t responded! —Changing the last few words so its not a duplicate edit

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by LWillter.
    LWillter
    Participant

Okay, going to comment to each post in order of the person who posted. Short Cut for topics:

Arise – Fire being a seperate skill
    Arise – Wet and dry wood. More complex fire starting
    Snarst – Putting fires out
    Snarst – Dieing of mushrooms of plants
    Urb up for ideas
    Reid – Foraging, Horticulture, and Agriculture
    Arise – Multiple Timer and Pause Timer
    Arise – Inventory, Bulk, and Containers
    Arise – Collecting items
    Mexican Batman – Indian Rangers
    Arise – Spotting and Viewing the enviroment
    Arise – Tracking
    Conditions affecting Players
    Urb’s desire for the game

@ Arise Fire being a seperate skill amd Wet Dry materials to make fires

I don’t know if fire should have it’s own skill. Making fire is one of the most important survival skills in Last Winter … only behind drinking water and catching frogs. It is a survival skill. No need to make it a skill on it’s own.

I do like the preparing different fires and even pits though. If Urb wanted to he could make digging a pit for stakes the same as for a fire. And to light a fire would be in that same section, like covering with pine branches is for traps.

Unsure on the wet dry though … definitely realistic … but will make the game harder, we can go for that; but it will seperate those who survive for a few days far apart from those who survive for 2 weeks. Maybe will allow more construction … I mean carrying all those branches and twigs around waiting to dry will make travelling slower. Maybe if we can but it under(in) a lean to to dry it could work. Or drop it near a fire. I am not a great survivalist but that’s what I do with branches and logs … if they are wet, place them outside the fire a bit to dry as the fire burns. On the subject of wet/dry … wood could also be green/grown/rotten. I think in the long run though it may be an addition for later on in the game if implemented.

Something that should be immediately implemented is your Hypothermia idea. Must admit haven’t played winter for a long time in all my days alive in Last Winter, but would be interesting for sure. Seems Urb said certain animals were in more regions (Polar bears up north, Englishmen down South) 😉 Durn red coated furry critters. Maybe certain regions will be colder or warmer. Example … 800 latitude would be colder than 1200 latitude. While 200 and below would be noticeably colder all the time while 1800 and above would be warmer the time except perhaps winter.

@ Snarst Putting out fires and dieing from plants and mushrooms

Both ideas sound nice, I know in the current state of LW I would love to put a fire out because it seems to be buggy with fire. Also, a less often reason … but maybe I am distrustful of people … is to prevent people from finding you. Fire actually attracts people in the current state of Last Winter … I have been cooking before and out of the edges somes a group of people … am overburdened with Hellos which quickly turn to hate and involves a fight or flight from the screen.

Also like your poison idea, not an instant kill mind you but perhaps a serious poisoning. I have died many times in last winter due to poison, even weak poisoning as it demands alot of water and food. Perhaps a <5% chance of getting moderate poisoning from one mushroom or plant.

@urbzz
    Which Twitch video did you mention LW in? Trying to find out where Urb mentioned LW

@Reid
    Foraging, Horticulture, Agriculture

The Foraging would be nice if improved on in LW. Someone suggested bushes staying on the map. This would let the player revisit certain places for food (hint hint at what Urb wants) Horticulture would be interesting if the game is capable of having items on the map change over time (not in the inventory … it can do that now, I know trees can change … but I mean items you can put in your inventory) So if you ate berries for instance you would get seeds or there is a possibility an unripe bush would appear on the screen (and take a long time to bear fruit)

Unsure on Agriculture … how was the history of farming at this time? Being from North Carolina I know many of the early colonies even in warmer climates struggled with producing food … primarily because they lacked knowledge. Was farming popular in New France at this time? If it is implemented would be late game, I see Urb has farm tools and object in MNB3 so he could transfer … and the brown cleared out patch now in the LW game could become a fertile spot.

@ Arise Multiple and Pause Timers

I like the Multiple Timer option, but not crazy about the Pause timer. Even the bow now is a multiple step job … get a branch and then make the bow … no need to pause there, a 2 step process that is fairly quick. I can see where the Pause timer would be useful perhaps for digging, cutting trees, building, or actions that take a long time and won’t need to start from the beginning (a hole doesn’t become level, a tree doesn’t grow back where it was cut, and a buildings foundations lay intact. For simple or quick actions no pause timer. Like making an axe, bow, or fishing. That’s my opinion. Love the smoking idea though and the burnt food. I like to imagine it’s in the game (while you wait, in my mind you are resting, if you are too distracted or inexperienced it burns)

We need total failures!!! More URB!!! Adding to your fire idea, can make a setup for smoking … add it into the inventory. Or a spit fire … different fires for different amounts of time or success (spit fire more likely to cook than an open fire). Also perhaps adding rocks to a campfire will help it last longer (stealing this from Stranded Deep)

Bulk/Container Inventory, Bulk, and Containers This idea sounds interesting, having some trouble seeing it clearly I like it though. Would it be possible to make an animal a container as well? Carrying a dead deer, rabbit, or beaver? Currently we can carry tree trunks separately so can see an option to carry other things. The weight penalty is already in for containers, but not the inventory benefit (I don’t think)

Collecting Collecting items I like this idea … sometimes i am afraid of developing that bone problem in your fingers … forget the name now, but if you type or use your fingers alot it’s bad. Hotkeys would be great. Spotting items would also be nice. Currently there is “Walk” and “Run” in Last Winter … I don’t think stealth makes your walking slower, but may be wrong. Perhaps in the future make stealth slower than walking. Especially useful bonuses for sneaking on animals but also a bonus for spotting objects.

Tracking Tracking

========
    Okay I have no idea how long this will be be, but I will post again later. Sorry for being so far behind. I’ve not forgotten you if I haven’t responded! I will definitely respond. Sorry been having trouble posting this.

Arise
    Participant

WoW What a big response, @lwillter !!!! XDDDD

Thank you very much, seems what you post are about all idea in this thread, so I can’t response everything at once. I will response each topic step by step. >o<

If say a separate skill for fire, maybe better say I simply wish to change the skill training system to make them be more real to close real wild survival. As we know, when you do some action, you can train some specific skill in Last Winter. However, there something wrong in these skill, especially about fire.

To be honest, the ” Making Fire ” probably is the hardest skill when anyone try to survive in the wild. Although everyone know Bow Drill can use to make fire even you don’t have any modern equipment, but actually it is too hard for a normal person without survival training. That is why most of modern wild survival book try to teach people stay alive without fire, because make a fire is almost a impossible mission for an unprepared person.

Making Fire require Tinder, Amber, Try Wood. The amber is the biggest problem, the environment will limit the amber create process you can choice. Like in Swamp, even a perfect wild survival expert can’t easily make amber in such wet environment.

So if making fire is such a hard skill, then there are no reason ” You can improve the chance to making fire by catching a frog ” Because they both relate to ” Survival “, that is what currently we set in Last Winter. XDDD

———————-

So we must need a new skill system to handle new version of Last Winter.

*Fire ( making fire, making torch…)
    *Fish ( Fishing, Catch frog… )
    *Cook ( Cooking….)
    *Trap ( Set Trap, Disarm Trap, Spot Trap…)
    *Throwing ( Tossing Rock, Tossing Boomerang…)

Just some example, I will give a whole thinking article for the skill system later.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Arise.
    LWillter
    Participant

Continuing replies …

Maharbal’s ideas – Static Conditions, Chat History, Berry bushes that stay, Roads/Dirt paths, Resupplying Trade post, and Huts.
    Tyrud – Hotkeys
    Arise – Campfire system and Char paper
    Shane – Repeating Actions

@Maharbal Barca Maharbal’s numerous ideas.

Static Conditions and BodyI like the sudden notifications 🙂 Feels less gamey in the sense that you can calculate how many fish you need to catch to be happy or such. That depression dropping in from out of no where will make me worried. Can see it being beneficial for sure and wouldn’t mind it being implemented. Would it be always available to see on the playing screen on on the screen with relations, money, and such?

Chat history Support this … sometimes your doing an action like fishing and you get one of those ‘sensory’ messages and not sure what it says … or a skill level ups like dodge … and your unsure if you almost fell or cut yourself.

Berry Bushes that stay I like this idea. I think it ties in well with what Reid said about horticulture. Your Apple trees or fruit/nut bearing trees sounds good as well. Do you think there should be an option to forage? Perhaps instead of seeing a bush and picking it. You use the forage skill to search … could find potatoes, turnips, berries, mushrooms … there can still be images of them on the map though.

Roads/dirt paths I like this idea as well. Even if just between Montreal and Quebec. I see MNB3 has roads so they could be transferred … unsure how they would work with Trading post though since they randomly appear.

Resupplying trade posts I believe, I may be wrong, but I believe this is already in the game. I am testing it now and seeing if the items change … I think it takes a long time though 2 weeks to a month.

Huts Also a nice idea. What could a player do with a hut? What would be a benefit? I think it would be warmer … perhaps a small storage spot. This would help close the wide gap between a lean-to and building a cabin.

@Tyrud
    Hotkeys
    Hotkeys Support this as well. Not sure on WASD for movement, but we’ll see. Would definitely like hotkeys, and the option to assign them … even if it is just those few options in the top right.

@Arise
    Campfire system and Char paper

Campfire system I think I replied to this before but I like the idea of different fires that can be made. The signal fire can also be used to attract people (to trade with … or attract mean characters)

Char Paper Definitely seems possible. Seems the only way to do this in Last Winter will be to sacrifice a piece of clothing.

Wind effect on body – I think this is a good update to body conditions … can freeze to death or cool down. There is wind in the game but not as visible … used for smell.

@ Shane Making Bandages and String , Repeating Actions

I can confirm that you can make bandages and string. It is in the crafting option where you can make harpoons and stakes.

The Repeating Actions is also a good idea.

====
    Whew I am done.

LWillter
    Participant

Summary:
    Remove the sexual aspect of the game

—–
    Hmm I am playing Last Winter and came across an outpost and thought of something that might improve the appeal to Last Winter by encouraging younger players. I want to first say I understand it is historic and accurate but gives the game a very adult option I think makes it harder to be acceptable for younger players.

This option comes in two choices that I know of depending on if you visit a European or Tribal establishment.

Spend some time with a squaw & Buy yourself a good time.

I think these two limit who can or would play, I know they are not required to play but do offer a boost. I was thinking if just change it to “Socialise with others.” or something like that and for the noises use some gibberish like some actions have in the game currently.

I remember being a bit on my toes when my younger nephews played even when in their teens.

Maharbal Barca
    Participant

i recall in the old forums I had suggestions regarding how different blades could work compared to each other.
    For example currently I believe the scalping knife is the only one that explicitly states that it gives a bonus to scalping. The idea would be to give bonuses to all knives based on their nature:

cutting stone: -5% to all cutting actions
    Obsidian stone: No bonus
    Common knife: No bonus
    Stone Knife: +5% to all actions (due to value materials use
    Bone Knife: +10% for crafting/carving actions
    Fillet Knife: +15% for gutting fish
    Hunting Knife: +15% for skinning animals
    Dagger: +15% to combat
    Woodsman’s knife: +20% to all actions (“Now that’s a Knife”)
    (all values just for example)

The same could be done regarding the large blades of the game, and iirc I suggested using the “rock-paper-scissors” design of Sid Meier’s Pirates! Love the life:
    Cuttlass gets bonus to defense,
    Rapier gets bonus to offense
    Sabre is balanced.

Lastly, been pondering the concept of a bedroll, made with a blanket, straw/twigs? gives bonus to sleep, can be used to upgrade tents and lean-tos.

urbzz
    Keymaster

LW being made in LUA adds a lot of possibilities as of before i was looking at reducing the load of the save file by taking some decisions for the player (this will be a travel game) now, we can revert back to ‘the player does whatever he wants’ since settling up and living of the lands is a solution and quite frankly and nice goal.

Different knives gives different bonuses is definitely something that needs to go down, same with muskets.

Maharbal Barca
    Participant

Chatting with LWillter regarding cooking and such, and recalled that there was a cooking pot, wooden bowl and spoon in the OG last winter. So what about some liquid based foodstuff? Things like porridge and soups that give high level hunger satisfaction. Most of these could be made either cold (w/o fire and cooking pot, but less hunger and/or morale bonus, also you might get a nasty bug) or cooked (requires cooking pot and fire, but gives better hunger and/or morale bonus, less likely to get a stomach ache)

Carrot Soup/stew: simple: carrots, water. low level soup
    Porridge: using wheat and/or corn and water. mid level
    Vegetable soup/stew: carrot, wild corn, onions,beat etc. high level
    Rabbit stew: Rabbit meat (or just meat) carrot, onion. High level(might also be cooked only, can’t serve cold)

LWillter
    Participant

This is a bit different …

Currently the Native American character gets a trade penalty on items. My suggestion is that they get no trade penalty or less of one when they trade at English establishments. It seems that the French are unfairly trading with the natives and also adding on taxes for goods going to France.

Came across this excerpt:

In the collection of “Documents Relating to the Colonial History of New York” (ix., 408-409) the following comparative table of prices at Fort Orange (Albany) and at Montreal in 1689 is given:

The Indian pays for at Albany at Montreal
    1 musket 2 beavers 5 beavers
    8 pounds of powder 1 beaver 4 beavers
    40 pounds of lead 1 beaver 3 beavers
    1 blanket 1 beaver 2 beavers
    4 shirts 1 beaver 2 beavers
    6 pairs stockings 1 beaver 2 beavers

============
    As one can see Montreal is at least double what ALbany (New York) pays. Mind you some factors come into play such as distance from the beaver hunting grounds, no government meddling in prices … maybe instead of all English tradepost or forts, some certain forts in the English colonies could work. It’d be similar to a Cour de bois hunting north of the great lakes and selling in Montreal.

Lance

I have a protective, as in from attacks, clothing suggestion.
    As far as I know there is no such thing in the current LW but do point out to me if there is.
    Buff coat was an item of leather clothing worn by cavalry and officers during the 17th century, it also saw limited use by some infantry.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buff_coat
    Buff coats were made in sleeveless and sleeved variants and were garments typically crafted from cowhide or buffalo hide.
    Buff leather was produced by a method of “oil tanning”; following treatment with lime the hide was scraped to remove the outer layer which gave the finished product a matt surface. The hide then had cod oil worked into it in a process called “kicking” and was finally air-dried. The oiling and drying steps could be repeated. The finished leather attained its characteristic buff colour and was supple, durable and weather resistant.
    The buff coat was also worn by civilians requiring a protective and durable garment, such as huntsmen…
    It also provided good protection by slashes from blades and pistol bullets or shot but not from a musket ball.

milkmens
    Participant

Is this LW alpha out for the public to play? because if so i would love to test it out.

Lance

Almost the right thread.
    If you would have looked closer to the topic list of the Last Winter sub Forum you would have seen this http://mudandblood.net/new/forums/topic/how-to-buy-last-winter/
    hmm I changed the topic name but in the link it still has the original name… . ..

LWillter
    Participant

The buff coat sounds like a good idea, especially when you are expecting to be in a scrap. Wonder how it fares against bear claws.

Top12Gun
    Participant

Is this still in the works? I’d play the hell out of a first person Last Winter.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.