St-Lo suicide village

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 St-Lo suicide village

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  The Lone Ranger 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Keni
    Participant

Does anybody has problem after arriving to St-Lo?
    When I came to St-Lo village, I couldn’t even advance single time! I tried 3 times, but there were MG42s every where and Nazis were very super deadly! All my men died in under 15 minutes, WTF! Anyone with same problems?

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

What happend to you is called getting URBed

Arise
    Participant

If the Hedgerow is the beginning, St-Lo will be tougher, then Mortain will been a true Hell, men! >o<

Keep up good work, there are no any problem with the map. All you need is push! XDDD

Mo-Tah
    Participant

SameProblems?!??!

🙁

..didn’t know these were problems…

🙁

..always thought we Came Here to be abused…
    😉

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

@mo-tah that`s some Stockholm syndrome stuff right there…

Camporama
    Participant

The game was designed to be unfair, much like real life. Toughen up and change your strategy. I found it best to wait outside of the range of the MGs until my GIs shot them out.

Keni
    Participant

@A 2nd Lieutenant with a map and compass
    Hahahaa! xD
    please someone link a video where somebody advances in St-Lo, I can’t… I just can’t!

Keni
    Participant

yep im tired of this ****, can’t play this game anymore, I just hate how nazi reinforcements come and f*** my
    whole squad

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Well goodbye @keni.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

@keni some places are harder , Mortain will be worse and cheer up dude you will win eventually and it is the open Alpha still in reality so the reinforcements are still being worked and well this site is unfair random brutality so it will happen to you at times.

Arise
    Participant

lol Some early patch version show, but sure can give some view for it. XD

The true method to win the MNB3 fight is Patient, Quick reaction and Try more.

The URB style always as hard as roguelike game, all we need is try and learn more to improve our skill and find some tip. >o<

Keep up good work men.

@keni

Lance

Keep in mid that per day ahead of schedule you are playing makes the game so much harder.
    TIP: For “current” easy going just allow yourself to fall back a few days behind schedule and there will be almost no enemy reinforcements and the enemy will be weaker in combat and skills used.
    Just stop after each field to stay behind schedule and you should be able to get through almost any field.

Keni
    Participant

@lance thanks!

Keni
    Participant

@lance
    But how to remove days from Shedule? I have +26 atm
    can you explain how?
    PS. im bad at english

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

@keni just LOSE 26 times to not be ahead of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar