Special Game Challenges.

Activity Forums Recon Recon Movies and Screenshots Special Game Challenges.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cooper helash 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Lance

Copied over from the front page;
    By Mexican Batman.
    Musket Firebase Challenge , I was begging to get URBED but somehow didnt.
    A few more vc’s and I would’ve got wrecked , I was pretty lucky here.

Lance

That was amazing.
    Maybe a Firebase Retake mission is a bit hard for a Musket only challenge since not everyone has both Muskets unlocked and maxed soldiers to send in.
    I made similar challenge in the old place. Was also quiet surprised how well muskets can kill compared to other low value modern weaponry.
    Biggest drawback be the low ammo I guess seeing that most of your men ran dry.
    Firebase Walls must give great protection looking at that VC cower down for so long there despite your best men pumping lead balls into his direction.
    No support… maybe but GS and WP grenades sure are awesome, right. 😉

Arise
    Participant

This is my dream, I guess. But I will need some fresh profile to do that. I never get a easy firebase mission once I climb to the general and even I have 0% score there will have 20+ VC in the firebase. So insert to the Firebase with musket somehow is suicide. XD

Love this brother, we made it. >o<

Maybe I will try to take down all VC in the firebase by knife?????!!!! ( No! It is almost impossible )

Whatever, good video brother. This video show how to build your own fire line and guard th position. use grenade wisely to prevent VC get close or surround, in oder to make sure squad can win the exchange of fire. In that case, the CS is very useful, as it can create a safe place for you to fight.

Musket is good, next time I will carry it to the dead drop mission. XDDDDDD

Jack
    Participant

solid work! im surprised how well your men kill with those things!

Mexican Batman
    Participant

@ Lance Yeah I was expecting to take heavy losses on that one , I was lucky I didn’t . Yes the WP’s and CS grenades worked like an absolute charm . Without them I probably would have lost at least 2 men. I was surprised how accurate they can be and I was surprised because I saw one VC take 3 shots before dying I think. The performance of the muskets themselves were excellent considering how out dated they are so I have to agree on that point. Glad you enjoyed the video.

@ Arise Yeah I was thinking about maybe repeating it with noob rangers to see the difference. Glad you liked the video and a no gun firebase challenge XD That would be interesting if possible. Glad you loved the video . Are you challenging me to a dead drop musket challenge ? I wanna do it now to see what happens , I will use grenades and some support on that though. Yes the firebase walls do provide more protection than I realize. The CS and WP grenades also saved me along with the face there were not too many VC’s around.

@ Jack thx and it was a surprise for me too XD

Rooster
    Participant

Ha, Easy peasy! I did that once… M14, Musket… Same thing.

xD jk. You’re a legend.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

lmao thx Rooster

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Honestly probably easier than the musket challenge but I’m pretty proud of myself for this one:

At around 4:58 the game glitches and some rangers automatically switch to their primary.

Also forgot to sitrep, but other than that I’m just glad nobody got hurt (except for the VCs caught under my WITHERING pistol fire!!!).

Strike hard, leave fast 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lt.Dan.

Lt.Dan
    Participant

@mexicanbatman Fantastic job on the musket challenge by the way.

Rooster
    Participant

Colt>everything

Mexican Batman
    Participant

@ Lt. Dan thx , glad you enjoyed the video , at the request of Arise I will be uploading my Musket Dead Drop mission.

Rooster
    Participant

@Mexican Batman: you’ve got some nads, my friend.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

I didn’t know if I was gonna get URBed or an upset , it seems I got a little of both , enjoy the video all

Arise
    Participant

Damn! This one is good. I would say fog is much better for dead drop, as you can fly like a ghost while walking around, even it is hot. ( Well, for the box that is another story ) And the problem is, you can not see anything even the ranger saw the VC!!! XDDDD

Have a Kit Carson is a nice idea as support firing power, I was wonder why that take down don’t cause anyone dead???!! Maybe it is a bug.

Nice fight brother! >o<

Mexican Batman
    Participant

@ Arise I already had him on and thx and yeah I had a very hard time seeing anything and yeah it seems at times I do accidentally and unintentionally find bugs . Yes the Kit Carson scout was wonderful firing support . I almost cant believe some guys survived this.
    and thx Brother glad you enjoyed the video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar