Sleeping Bear Tavern

Activity Forums General Forum Sleeping Bear Tavern

This topic contains 414 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Plops chair at main table and sits down
    Oh nothing much Lance, good old school and getting some degreesalong with trying to back of streaming of death and urbness.
    And what is going on in the kitchen? I smell something funky is up XD.

What about you Lance?

Bersimon
    Participant

I think us cooks will need help from the rest of you with hunting and gathering some ingredients for us to make a nice feast in celebration of… we’ll think of a good motive in time. πŸ˜€ What matters is having a feast!

@Michael: What kind of Urbness are you into lately?

Michael
    Participant

@bersimon: Nothing much mate, just some nice old Commanding and not getting my squads killed (They died alot).
    Anyways, I never have seen you before, new to the URB family?

Lance

Coughing from a back room where the dammed sickly rest comes a long moan containing a slight laughter.
    “Bersimon be around since the time the very first Tavern seen the green light of Urbanprohet.com over 15 years ago or so….. soo . .. . ”
    .. having uttered those words Lance passes away again into faint dreams of hysteria and madness.

Say, got some game vids to share?

Michael
    Participant

Faceplants onto table and goes back up
    Well shoot, I didn’t know that @_@;;.

I mean if you are looking for some past Squad streams I did some time ago, yeah. Want them?

Bersimon
    Participant

I’m glad that, although the people will come and go, the tavern and its patrons are always nice and hospitable. πŸ™‚

Fetches a basin of cool water and a towel for Lance.

Was it the stagnant water, a bad mushroom or a freak rain that has caught you while you were out, Lance?

Wipes the sweat away and leaves the towel to cool his head.

I’m playing a lot of Statecraft – it’s a lot of fun. The 8-bit soundtrack is lovely and the things that happen in the game are pretty inventive. I’ve been writing down bugs and suggestions to post later.

Lance

“Is it my blurred vision or are the avatar pictures a lot bigger all of a sudden? Ber-(Tavern) magic??”
    Answers Bersimons questions in a broken sentence. “Kids got bad colds and after resiting infection for some 2 weeks I finally failed the savings roll.
    Curled up in me castle to rest and alas the temple of Gaygax has a very friendly special nurse that helps me recover.
    Head ache is the worst. Foul nightmarish demons are tormenting my mind.”

Would like to see a more recent play @michael123qw with the latest version.
    Nobody is uploading any urbzz plays of late. Save me. πŸ™

Statecraft – it’s a lot of fun
    Heck yes it is and knowing you it be right along your gaming ally.
    The next version already has lots of improvements and expansions but sadly urbzz is MIA from here once again and nobody that I know of has access to this one.

Michael
    Participant

@lance
    Dang man, I probs be getting back to Urbing again, probably maybe today I can stream some ubrzz.
    I saw around that Statecraft is a thing but only available to testers? It sounds fun to try it out And not die in the process
    And hope you get well soon Lance 😃

Katyusha
    Participant

o.o

Lance

Owl on me I see?!?
    Tullamore Dew is working wonders for me right now.
    Much better tasting then Vicks Medinight , mindinnight, medieval knight . . . yaaaa…. *chough *chough . . . .

The Statecraft that is avail to testers is not so important anymore since that version is long overdue by now as urbzz has already gone over yonder to the next installment leaving only a shadow behind.

Viewing 10 posts - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar