Sleeping Bear Tavern

Activity Forums General Forum Sleeping Bear Tavern

This topic contains 384 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 376 through 385 (of 385 total)
  • Author

Kit Carson
    Participant

Upon a stormy night, A figure approach into the mystic tavern of “Sleeping Bear”. His appearance surprise the local. He isn’t a high ranked general or belong to any kind of royal families, but a skinny asian man. They thought he’s a Vietnamese rebels from the jungle but with a slight relief as they acknowledge of his insignia on his hat.

“A ranger’s whom I have fought with introduced me to this name known tavern.” he spoke with a broken, asian accents English “I’m Dam Son, but they call me Kit Carson.” He observe the whole tavern interior, oblivious of it atmosphere “I would ‘rike’ a traditional whiskey, you still serve those”.

He check his pocket, check to see if he brought enough cash for a drink. He stood there staring his wallet for a while.

“Erm… do you still accept MPC dollar?” He spoke as he worried they don’t accept that kind of currency in here

Inside his wallet was a bundle of US army Military payment certificate, as known as MPC. He got those by selling asian prostitute to the US marine just 10 dollars each. He still wondering if they accept those.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kit Carson.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kit Carson.

Lance

#wuss waiting for someone else to reply to this awesome entry but alas it be me again that continues the lines#

“Welcome Kit greats Lance this picturated entrance making Urbanian.
    “We had lots of folks in the past sprouting elaborate wordings but none ever cam along with their own picture show.
    “MPC aeee” he said as he examines the bills laid out in front of him.
    “May need to picture frame these rarities” he says with a smile.
    He poor out a glass of fine whiskey to Kit Carson and one for himself.
    “Cheers matey and may your stay at the Bear be wondrous” he shouts with his glass raised high so that all int the tavern take notice.

Wilhelm
    Participant

(( sometimes its hard to find words to write … I guess <- aka if you have no excuses for not writing xD ))

Wilhelm, after having observed the activity in the tavern, leans forward suddenly, just as if he had woke up. He looks at the bowl infront of him and yells in a way that the whole tavern can hear this.

“It iz done”

He quickly grabs the empty bottles and a filter from his bag and begins puring the yqllowish liquid into the bowls. The whole process is done pretty quickly, and then Wilhelm announces.

“Everyone, drinkz one me, come get yourzelf zome limoncello”

He starts pouring the liquid into the shot glasses he just took out from his bag and offers them to everyone interested.

Tyrud

A steady sailor once known to the regulars as a young man still wet behind the ears, but now known as a veteran regular and friend stands up from his bar stool upon hearing the offer, putting down a book whose title reads On Public Health and Infectious Disease, by some unknown author. He walks over to the table where the seasoned generals are having their drinks and chatting.

“What sea traveler worth his salt could say no to a little citrus? I’ll take any opportunity to enjoy the sour gold fruit in anyway that isn’t just biting into it raw!”

It had been a while since there had been some loud talk in the old tavern. Rumor had it that its patrons, once many and merry, have moved on to a much more modern, purple-colored place somewhere beyond the edge of the forest, though he could not recall the name. The sailor makes regular trips between the two places, but always returns to the quiet and cozy atmosphere of the Bear, no matter the magnitude of the work he is involved in. It holds a special place in his heart, after all, and he had made many good friends here among the outcasts and wanderers.

“Care for a cup, barkeep? Or how about you, my army friend?”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Tyrud.

Lance

“A cup of limoncello it be for me as well old friend” says Lance.
    “Been gathering piles upon piles of supplies cause me has a hunch that this winter may be real hard and long.
    Been underway mostly. Good to know that someone is always warming the walls of the Tavern with their presence”
    he rustles while drinking up.
    “gshuuiisseee…. This will surely keep sickness and maybe even the Wendigo away” he spouts out loud.
    “Off to that place on the edge of the woods for a while I go again. Be back in a jiff” Lance the barkeep says spinning around and heading to the door.

Red Leader
    Participant

Anyone do anything for Armistice Day?

Lance

I guess we around here should have but actually not anything and that I find to be a big shame.
    People seam to look way to much into their future gains and live for the moment without seriously taking history into account to their doings.

Lance

Cobwebs been spreading and mice be squiggling around till Lance busts into the Tavern once more with a big broom in his hands.
    “Cant’t have the place look so abandoned. Time for some house cleaning and while I am it I found the most deadly weapon ever created hidden under Mo-Tha’s chest-of-forgotten-things.”
    *Beware*

TANkyMEow
    Participant

meh…I liked the “how not to be seen” episode better XD

• This reply was modified 1 day, 23 hours ago by  TANkyMEow.

TANkyMEow
    Participant

6:10 Wow….the new DLC units for COH2 look gr8 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 376 through 385 (of 385 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar