Sleeping Bear Tavern

Activity Forums General Forum Sleeping Bear Tavern

This topic contains 354 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Lance 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 346 through 355 (of 355 total)
  • Author

Kacpo
    Participant

I always wanted to play the new Xcom, but the price kind of turned me off.
    I guess I’ll just look for next sale and in the meantime enjoy some Jagged Alliance.

Oh, and also: It’s Sunday.
    and ya all know what that means:
    null

TANkyMEow
    Participant

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Where’s waldo at?….oh there he is…he’s very red…and also very ded XDXDXDXD

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TANkyMEow.

Lance

Defiantly the best Bloody Sunday in a long while.
    Thanks for the awesome contribution Kacpo.

Lance

Hi ya all. As most might know, this place is not exactly getting much attention and I would like to start a discussion here on how that can be changed.
    Like does this place even have a future as it is now or does it need serious upgrades?
    Maybe we need a whole new Home Site?

Mrprofilen
    Participant

I’ve personally never used the Sleeping Bear Tavern… I’ve seen it used a bunch, quite frequently, but never saw the need to use it. Granted, I just stuck to game related forums (i.e Recon, where I posted quite frequently at). So, maybe I can’t really give any information or input to this problem.

Personally, I think we need a new Home Site. I don’t like the UI or how anything is organized. This is subjective to everyone, as I know some people who like it.

I think we need more input on this, as two people talking about it won’t do much good, aye?

Lance

But it is a start.
    I am posting here in the Tavern simply due to it serving as a discussion hall for this and not that this specific topic thread gets more attention.
    Personally, I think we need a new Home Site. I don’t like the UI or how anything is organized.
    Most feel that way. So what exactly would/could be better? @anyone 😉

Mrprofilen
    Participant

Personally, I don’t like how the drop down menus work. I’m going to use my brother’s forum (he’s an admin there) to kind of show it how I would like it.

Forums

This is how I think of a forum. A big page with the sub-forums listed, then their sub-forums listed as well. Some forums I browse have the “most recent post” listed as well, it’s personally how I like it.

Now, this is how the forum looks like AFTER you hit the sub-forum in the drop down, I personally dislike it. I think drop down list suck, a lot. However, this is just my input. How do you like the forums, Lance? The style of the current website seems, dated…

ps. My brother’s forum has a live chat for members on the top of the frontpage, I like this idea. Having an ability to chat without adding to a direct forum post or the activity feed seems like a great thing to have.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

I’d like something closer to the old forum (the black background one). I miss it…

Kristofferson29
    Participant

how do i found the Tavern in the middle of Nowhere? i lost my way back to the city, now i been greeted by the indians and other tribes that are neutral to me.

Lance

Then welcome to Knowhere the middle of whatever we want it to be and another place where the Sleeping Bear Franchise runs a Tavern.

On the first Word Press forum that urbzz opened as a home base there was this extension to the right side called ShoutBox but that was then only used for posting very short and simple sentences mostly from newbees while the old regs kept gathering on the mnb IRC channel.

EDIT: Found this to be interesting for here. https://wordpress.org/plugins/schreikasten/

I am with you Nicholas on that this bright white scheme not be befitting as the Urbanian wallpaper of choice.
    that brings me to another idea. Will post elsewhere.

Viewing 10 posts - 346 through 355 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar