Sleeping Bear Tavern

Activity Forums General Forum Sleeping Bear Tavern

This topic contains 248 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Andersen 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Author

Lance

I think I have seen a similar before friend Tyrud.

Always nice to go out on a stroll with other people I say cause things happen. :))

Personally been waaaayyyy to busy working here, there, every-freaking-where. 🙁
    As I am typing this, late at night, I got a small electronic gizmo dissected on me desk awaiting it’s resurrection.
    Dam tiny wires and awee stuffff. *bzzzzzzz…...

Bloody Sunday is in the making right now for the most URBish Holiday of them all that happens to be tomorrow.
    So despite it not being a Sunday but on topic I will upload it soon.
    In the meanwhile feat your eyes on my pumpkin creation for this year.
    Sucker ways in at 24kg (some 50 pounds) and is powered by pure evil muu hhaa hhaaa gaa , , . , ewwww well it’s actually an LED light rod that I showed up it’s rear end.
    My two cats made it into the pic as well. My phone camera is sadly sucky so sorry about the quality.

Lance

Right before I was going to upload the BS goblin sheriffs demanded my presence at a crime scene.
    I kid you not.
    Thievery ruined my peaceful evening and I am dead tired now due to trying to track down the evil doers with a small town mob most of the night.

So before it’s over I present you this festival themed Bloody Sunday.

Lance

So nobody took the spelling bait. No “the Zombie ate the L” kind of reply.
    Had a few more Halloween gags in me pocket like this one “busting out in style” kind of thing. >>> https://i.imgur.com/4APLO67.gif

I had a great time here due to 2 separate holidays that happened to fall on the the 31st and the 1st allowing me to go bump in the night with a few palls.
    At dawn zombies where spotted too. . . .perhaps reflections in the mirror. 😉

Mo-Tah
    Participant

I would love using that over a crow-bar for opening gates ANYtime. 😮 🙂 Back-in-da-Day, when she had her show, she had Many followers.

Sucks to hear about the theft issue, wish folks could just keep their damn hands to themselves. 🙂 Hope you and that Mob caught up with said miscreants and passed along a wee-bit-o-justice. 🙁 Not too much mind ya, But most definitely a sufficient amount! 😉

Cool looking lantern, but I have NOO idea why it’s smiling. 🙁 I know if I was illuminated in such a fashion, I’d be EXTREMELY unhappy… Like the brick wall, I assuming it’s for the potential Zombie-Outbreak? 😉
    And yea, I missed the missing “L”. Just blind i guess. Hope the “Pal-Bumping” went went well, and it’s reassuring to know that’s not stray pussy hanging around your place. 😉

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

It’s my birthday today 😀
    Unfortunately I’m 500km away from a source of URB, but oh well. I’ll manage.

Lance

500 km away….or just a few clicks to here. :mrgreen:

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Thanks Lance! (And all of you people for being such great companions of URB!)

Mo-Tah
    Participant

🙁 So, uhhmmm.., While I really don’t do the “Birthday Thing”, nor have a liking for cake, I do enjoy a good party and find pie to be a great substitute. I also definitely have appreciated the words you’ve spoken here, so am glad you were born… :/ I mean, ..if you hadn’t been… 🙁

In any case…

Mo comes from behind the bar carrying a tray laden with drinks in each hand, while balancing a third, covered in edibles, on his head.
    Hey Lance? If ya could my friend, in me right coat pocket you’ll be finding a pouch filled with.., additional things for the party.”

Stopping before Nicholas Andersen‘s table he slides first one, then the other tray onto it’s surface then removes the third from his head and places it in front of Nicholas “Here ya go my fellow coureur de bois, enjoy what we have to offer.”

Looking about the room he adds “Granted, it aint much…”

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

But it is enough. Nicholas says as he raises his glass.

“To URB!” He bellows.

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar