Skirmish Line Beta

Activity Forums General Forum Skirmish Line Beta

This topic contains 101 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ZoMgY 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Lolthulhu
    Participant

@snarks Yea, I uhh… let’s just say RL intervened. I’m going live in about 30 minutes, and will be streaming your game in a few hours, let’s say 7pm CST

Lolthulhu
    Participant

Going live with the stream!

Snarks
    Participant

Hey folks!

Just got a small update for everyone here. Build 0.57 adds in the strafing run support option and adds a defensive modifier for troops when using the GetDown! order. In addition, I’ve been working to squash as many bugs as possible. In particular, I’ve fixed the elusive stats bug!

Snarks
    Participant

I’d like to thank everyone on the Discord for the bug reports, feedback, and screenshot uploads. Thanks to you guys, I’ve been able to refine the game, improving the controls and squashing bugs. To top off the latest set of work, I am currently uploading build 0.58, which is a small update that provides a brief description of enemy units upon clicking on them.

Snarks
    Participant

Howdy folks,

After a lot of backend work and debugging, I’ve finally gotten around to another content patch. Build 0.60 features two new weather conditions: rain and monsoon. Rain makes your soldiers unhappy and slightly reduces their overall combat effectiveness. Monsoons will make your soldiers miserable, moderately reduces their combat effectiveness, slow movement across the board, and also cuts down on vision (although not as much as fog). And of course, rain in general makes fire much less effective!

Small note: Build 0.59 was removed due to a major bug that was affecting the ribbons and medals. This has since been fixed in build 0.60, but I will not be bothering uploading a fixed version of 0.59.

Arise
    Participant

lol It seems here is not hot enough, so I am going to post some new information here. XDDD ( Wrong men to do the stuff lol )

Snarks say on the official discord, 2017-0721-0501 (Ops, Chinese time 0o0 )

——————-

Howdy folks. I just got back from my week long trip. I’m uploading build 0.63 which adds in some new voicelines and some fixes.

——————-

So, if anyone feel interesting, just check around the first page link of this thread to play the game and feed back to @snarks, or notice him on the discord. Thanks! >o<

Snarks
    Participant

Hey guys!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted up here. In that time, I’ve been prepping Skirmish Line for its Steam Early Access release. I’ll leave the current public beta build available for anyone who wants to try the game, but please be aware that it is no longer supported. In other words, there will be missing features and bugs! That said, I believe the public beta build gives a fairly decent feel for how the game plays, so definitely give it a try if you’re curious about the game.

I would like to thank everyone for participating in the beta. Without your help, Skirmish Line would not be where it is today!

Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/666820/Skirmish_Line/

Snarks
    Participant

Howdy folks!

Skirmish Line will be releasing on Steam Early Access on the 19th (tomorrow!).

For everyone who’s been following the game closely, I ask that you post any issues, suggestions, or general commentary on the Steam forums.

Arise
    Participant

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tommmmmmrrrroooowwwww!!! Yes!!!!

I am waiting for long long long, now Japan is going to join our fun URB game rule.

For the Unfair, Random, Brutality and those Poor Soul.

I swear I will Enj… Oh… Yeah.

I am ready for it. >o<

ZoMgY
    Participant

Hey I just tried the game out. Great job! I like it. Very mud and bloody.

But there’s two things I don’t like:

1. Map size.
    2. Can’t advance.

Snarks
    Participant

@alphazomgy

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it! Are you referring to 0.63 or the build on Steam?

On the Steam version, we’ve scaled down the units (effectively making the map larger) and added in another game mode (similar to MnB2) where you can advance.

ZoMgY
    Participant

@snarks

I’m referring to 0.63.

Great I’ll check out the steam version and let you know if its addicting or not lol.

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar