Screenshots

This topic contains 204 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bersimon 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)
  • Author

Lt.Dan
    Participant

This guy gets an M40 and I don’t? Lol

Rooster
    Participant

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this or not, but what is this? I know it’s not important, I’m just curious. Does it provide cover? Block LOS when within it’s diameter?

Nebula
    Participant

Just took on 20 or so, what I think there called, Counter LRRP’s. and a couple normal VC. Not a good day for them. Little did they know, My squad is a Counter Counter LRRP Squad (CCL[RRP]S). Wish I could fit all of the decimation in the screenshot.

Arise
    Participant

With the first screen shot question, You can read this

You are talking about the Counter LRRP, they are not the same with your picture dude. What you kill is the NVA. Counter LRRP unit will looks much more dark. Check this.

Nebula
    Participant

Can you tell that I’m new yet? xD

Littlebunny
    Participant

I think that’s a palm tree XD

Rooster
    Participant

xD, no not the tree, the brown circle with green streaks coming out of it.

Arise
    Participant

We all are new here. >o< Just not the newest!

I also not sure what is that as the color looks different with this one.

Maybe it is a landscape, can you click on it or even search it?

Lance

LB wrote: “I think that’s a palm tree XD”
    Roster wrote: “xD, no not the tree, the brown circle with green streaks coming out of it. ”
    Whaaa???

@arise. that is a VC Fishing Pond. A former crater filled with water. Searching is possible because our “friends” keep hanging around it.
    You should have met them there before. I once had this with 17 enemies around. Huge Gr(K)ill fest I tell you.

Rooster
    Participant

No, it’s not a fishing pond, those are a bit smaller I think. It’s not searchable and isn’t identified as an enemy asset. Maybe it’s just an old crater not being used as a pond.

Nebula
    Participant

Now here’s something! In a Deep Recon mission, I start taking fire from dark clothed VC. My men only fired like, 5 shots and didnt hit nothin’. I hear an action being cocked back and the game says ” A villager has picked up an RPD from a dead body”. As soon As I finished reading that, I hear “Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap!.. Whap-Whap-Whap-Whap!” and all of the 6-7 enemies are laying dead beside my guys… Bravo Zulu Villager!

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Them Montagnards really hate the commies, eh?

Here’s a sight: 4-5 junk piles on top of each other.

This is a pile of garbage. And this is a pile of garbage. And this is a pile of garbage. And this…

Nebula
    Participant

Lol, have fun digging through that

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Found a bunch of crap. I am starting to think that the Viet Cong are the ones who started the global trend of landfill pollution. Blame it on the commies!

Nebula
    Participant

Get the pitchforks and torches!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar