Skip to toolbar

Screenshots

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    a1k2
    Participant

is it possible to do multiple missions at once? 😀

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by a1k2.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by a1k2.
    Lance

That would be cool. 🙂
    There was serious talk about side missions for Recon at one point but since the game engine (Flash) is 100% full right now we will have to wait for urbzz to do that new game coding thing (LULU?) and get it up on STEAM.

Broadsword
    Participant

Now that Viet skill is finally getting some love, I figured I’d challenge you guys to see how much intel you can get in a single mission. Decent start right here, but I know someone out there can do better. https://imgur.com/LUTNqgb

EDIT Lance: Conserved this as the original post.
    Please go to the Challenge topic thread here if you want to participate.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Lance. Reason: Opened a new topic for this challenge
    Alex
    Participant

Mud and Blood General Alexalas’s exploits for children

First 100% AO reconed

Next most decorated man in Vietnam

Then we have 1 million mines

Fission Mailed

Hold on how many assets?

Rooster
    Participant

I decided to give my experienced crew a break and start letting Rookies get some XP by letting them do a Hunter-Killer mission (Kill 11 enemies). Of course, I breezed over the intel, and little did I know a platoon of VC were waiting at the LZ Plus another Platoon as QRF. I gotta say, they really pulled it off. Sadly, once the extract Huey panned off screen, the rotor noise stopped and the game never went to the debrief screen, which meant I had to refresh the page and try again. In that same game, I posted my men on the right side of that rock-face and it was an utter massacre; they were all dying on top of each-other. Plenty more VC were off screen too, I’m guessing maybe 45-55 dead in total.

Polarfuchs
    Participant

i see the pile of NVA off to the side of the grenade explosion

were they thrown there by the grenade or did they get gunned down?
    there’s a rock in the way of shrapnel

Rooster
    Participant

Well, both, actually. The grenade blew them into a direct LOF of my guys (If we’re talking about the same pile).

Bersimon
    Keymaster

I guess they found another way of silencing your guys, making sure they never came back to base.

Chi Long Qua
    Participant

0 idea what this is, but I was doing a dead-drop mission and I was hearing a VC on a microphone and then I bagged him. Any idea what this is? Never even encountered anything like this before and can’t find anything like this on the wiki.

Image: https://ibb.co/DbVq7Qk

Chi Long Qua
    Participant

I was doing a dead drop and I was hearing a VC on a microphone rallying troops/giving orders and then he was shortly bagged. I have never ever encountered this in all my time playing recon. Microphone

Also in that same mission, I use a burner team of fresh recruits and cleared the whole map without a KIA/WIA. After Math

Lance

tank man
    not sure, didn’t see the mission discription
    this kit carson is punching this truck for 5 minutes now

yep… keep up

omfg, he just… just… destroyed a truck…with his fist…

kit carson is sarge in mnbr

Lance

And another fine Combat Picture form tank man

a vc rts site hidden in a village, thank the villagers that helped me spotted the vc guarding it

now i hope they can just walk away from that station, don’t want to hurt civillian when blowing it up
    waited for 2 minutes and finally got a chance lol

Lance

The Masked Terror is really terrible .. . for the enemy 🙂

Lance

Pitts
    99% Heat !!!

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.