Screenshots

This topic contains 159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  iotico 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

One Lance down 2 to go.

Polarfuchs
    Participant

“yellow lance”
    yellow lance
    hmmmmm
    I feel like this is a description of something…

Snarst
    Participant

If anything it sounds like lancing something and yellow fluid comes out. Yellow lance. Ewww.

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

@lance my bad for not posting results for the 1st Lance operation. Just got another one though looks like my future is Bright

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

Here is the result from the operation. I chose the hunter killer mission in the top left next to the drop box which required me to only kill 5 VCs.

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

Ok guys heres the final Lance Operation.

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

I would like to thank @ioitico for bringing the challenge to my attention in the first place. Kinda weird how while ioiotico and Anomie have been at it for some time (no timestamps now)and I barely start it and finish in like 2 days.

Edit: For that last mission I skipped a couple of days to get a radio relay.

Lance

So it seams that the old race to get 3 Lance based missions has finally come to a conclusion.
    Congratulations A Lone Ranger.
    It’s been a while but if I recall correctly the prize was a special reward/award.
    I misplaced it. :=} Please give me a bit of time to find it again.
    I will not forget to give it to you.

A Lone Ranger
    Participant

Ok.

iotico
    Participant

Here’s my second ‘Lance’ mission, even after months of screwing around xD

An uneventful 12% Recce, with the only action (if you can call it that) being the looting of an undefended garbage heap.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar