Screenshots

Tagged: 

This topic contains 123 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Lance

Thank you very much for THAT test @nexwiz. We are actually working on that part of the tank AI right now.
    Screenshot is pure gold. Took the liberty to copy it for later use.. maybe Newsletter. 😉
    Keep up the great work and maybe one day you can join the Testers on their mission to improve urbzz games. 😀

p.s. very funny reply Andrei considering that I was merely trying to help Maximillian with his picture and the fact that I created that HELP page.
    Speaking of.. @maximillianoz Did you find out how to display your drop box images here?

Skiphawk
    Participant

One of these things is not like the others 😀

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Maybe he wants to switch sides. 😉

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Oh dear gosh @urbzz why…why have you given the Jerry`s the all mighty, all powerful log. Not only that but their in large bundles. Im not even sure how I could advance knowing that I might run into a LOG let a lone BUNDLES of logs. I demand that they be removed to save the players sanity and to keep the game balanced. That was all of course sacastic.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

The Jerrys sure love their trees

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Casually executing a Boche

Stealingold
    Participant

Welcome to Mortain!
    Let’s see if i can crack this defence open… On it currently

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

“Enemy spotted” “What enemies”.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

The question mark of DEATH and a dead cow.

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

The LAST thing I wanted to see

Potato Masher
    Participant

Just started playing MnB 3, landed, and this happened to me.
    Good thing I found a bunker.

EDIT Lance: The image type is missing in the link. In this case .png at the end.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Potato Masher.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Lance. Reason: image display help ~Lance

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

To bad I didnt have a bunker but my squad was fully upgraded. On a side note why is a grenade hiding in a bunker. ;P

Lance

12 live enemy soldiers in one place must be a record.
    I can not recall that my games had more then the max of 10 that there suppose to be.

why is a grenade hiding in a bunker. ;P
    A joke?? OK How about this answer.
    “Because it is PINNED”. ? No wait that would better fit to “why is the Grenade lying in the mud?”. :mrgreen:

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

@lance just counted 15 were on the screen 3 of of them on top of eachother and the dead. Also Ive been dealing with those every once in a while. I heard you wanted some victory pics and while I`m not at Pisek yet(waiting for ONE more update) I can show you my current location which is Bayreuth.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  The Lone Ranger. Reason: Details

Lance

Awesome work!
    It says D-Day +250. Anyone remember how long the game is suppose to be?
    Was it not something like 350 days?
    In which case you still have a few fields to clear. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar