Screenshots

Tagged: 

This topic contains 123 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Joker
    Participant

We had a great party yesterday! After some beers, we decided to also invite some krauts´ to the party 😉 Can tell ya, was a hell of a firework hehe

Skiphawk
    Participant

The aftermath of a truck spawning on top of my section and immediately getting TNT’d.
    The Commando responsible was gibbed by a rifle grenade before he could view his handiwork, unfortunately.

Stealingold
    Participant

Hedgerow defense, gunner did a pretty good work there

Hedgerow defense, gunner did a pretty good work there

And the more gruesome one, this required arty to join in.

And the more gruesome one, this required arty to join in.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Stealingold.

Joker
    Participant

One can only admire the morale of kraut´s! They need to climb over bodies but are still coming!

Ted LePak
    Participant

squad-struggle

No cover? No problem…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lance. Reason: image display help ~Lance

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Mad Dash Mode, ACTIVATED!!!!

nico
    Participant

Lonely officer
    Lonely officer saved my burnt ass.

Moderator edit by Lance: When making EDITS the front page makes a copy of the post every time you edit it. Please delete all the extra copies yourself to save the front page a lot of spam.
    The site could not display the picture because it had no file type attached. In this case the .png was missing.
    Always use the DIRECT LINK or Right click the image and then use the function to Copy the Graphic address. This works with Firefox browser. Here the original imgur image simply paste strait into this post with no img tags used.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  nico.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lance. Reason: image display help ~Lance

Dominic Sosa
    Participant

null

After a terrifying encounter with a Panzer, in which all men luckily emerged unscathed, the turret mechanism on the enemy tank gave out. My men rushed the sole Panzer, hoping to overrun it. A little dissapointed they couldn’t toss a grenade down the hatch when the commander pops his head out, but Oh well. My boys called in a few more Arty strikes and the fucker was soon a ball of flames.After a terrifying encounter with a Panzer, in which all men luckily emerged unscathed, the turret mechanism on the enemy tank gave out. My men rushed the sole Panzer, hoping to overrun it. A little dissapointed they couldn't toss a grenade down the hatch when the commander pops his head out, but Oh well. My boys called in a few more Arty strikes and the fucker was soon a ball of flames.

Arise
    Participant

@dorkmax

Nice Picture! Only one thing is very important, she is Tiger. 0o0

XDDDDDDDD

Maximillian
    Participant

Even a Tiger is still a Panzer. It’s a Panzer VI to be exact. Speaking of Panzers… I want to create a page now that details Allied and Axis armor during WW2. (leading up to and just after WW2 as well.)

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

hello belgium

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  The Lone Ranger.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  The Lone Ranger. Reason: New to screenshots

Joker
    Participant

Had a really clooose encounter with a Tiger, as he came on screen “bomb drop” was my only defence, well you know how good 😀 it works normally. Could get the rifle grenades right before he arrived on my location (almost on the very bottom of the first map). Then a huge fight with run, hide, hide more and run started!

The Lone Ranger
    Participant

Six soldiers and a dream
    Finally a link that is complete to the extend that I can extract enough code out of it to find the picture you intended to post.
    Here the the link that you are suppose to paste here. DIRECT LINK

Vipility
    Participant

Something is wrong here. I just can’t point my finger at what exactly…

Mo-Tah
    Participant

Ooo! Ooo! I see it! I see it!
    The lily pad at L-Center is actually a bush. 🙂 Good eye!

Other than that, Good Strategy.., 😕

By the way, how’d you get Moses?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar