Screenshots

Tagged: 

This topic contains 123 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

@lance absolutely you can move it I didn’t know there was a forum for that.

Skiphawk
    Participant

Finally escaped the hedgerows. Don’t know if city fighting is going to treat me any better though 😛

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Skiphawk. Reason: fixing pics

Skiphawk
    Participant

It was worse… my squad got pinned by an HMG in this house, and then a truck came by and deposited troops on the road. This combination panicked my troops, and they all ran back into the street and got slaughtered…

urbzz
    Keymaster

They shall no pass. When suddenly the offensive game turns into a hasty defense

Janus
    Participant

Meanwhile in the Hedgerows…

Hey Therence!
    Midge, the Rifleman, was smoking a Cig laying on the ground, his shoulders aganist the sandbags wall, listening to the relaxing sound of flowing water carried by the wind.
    Those sandbags are nice and comfy, i must admit it!
    Thank you man! – Terence replied – And this Cig is delightful
    Guys… Sergent, Sir, is it safe to relax in this way? Shouldn’t we check for enemies?
    Collins, the freshman recruit joined to replace their dead Marksman, seemed to be anxious.
    You know boy… – Brown, the scout, raised his head above the wall, getting a quick look to the battleground – I don’t think we’ll see those krauts anytime soon

Kacpo
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful…

Can’t say it wasn’t an interesting tactical choice…
    ?

Arise
    Participant

Some Old pic to tell ally how German take care on those river. lol

Lance

Cruel tale there Janus. We love it. 😀

mjr23002
    Participant

krauts die by 2 man spec ops

mjr23002
    Participant

Krauts die after their heoric charge

mjr23002
    Participant

oh my bad the page was going off on me and the pictures dont show either can someone delete those 2 post?

mjr23002
    Participant

mjr23002
    Participant

wow okay well i guess ill just stop lol.

One Kidney
    Participant

Ughh Im getting real sick of these landmines, does anyone actually have a screenshot of what an enemy landmine looks like?

Landmines

This is a screenshot of my engi stepping on a mine literally seconds after confirming there are no mines. Whats a guy to do, eh?

In other news I found that at least the Panzer IV’s can be blown up after enough arty, bazooka rounds, mines, and some tears.

Panzer 0

Advanced to the finish line after this only for another one to roll on down, ran halfway back down the map killing it, losing two guys in the process only to then lose at the finish line to the ever swarming constant AO reinforcements of the enemy. I hope they get some kind of timer added so they cant call in 3 sets of reinforcements in the space of 5 seconds.

You could put it down to advancing 9 times in one session though, looks like the Gold Star is gonna be harder than I originally thought…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar