- Sat, Jun 10th '17 at 17h 56m 20s #3783Sun, Jun 11th '17 at 0h 16m 57s #3801SkiphawkParticipant
Finally escaped the hedgerows. Don’t know if city fighting is going to treat me any better though 😛
Sun, Jun 11th '17 at 0h 45m 58s #3808SkiphawkParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Skiphawk. Reason: fixing pics
It was worse… my squad got pinned by an HMG in this house, and then a truck came by and deposited troops on the road. This combination panicked my troops, and they all ran back into the street and got slaughtered…
Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 3h 20m 13s #3850urbzzKeymasterMon, Jun 12th '17 at 10h 34m 41s #3857JanusParticipant
Meanwhile in the Hedgerows…
– Hey Therence! –
Midge, the Rifleman, was smoking a Cig laying on the ground, his shoulders aganist the sandbags wall, listening to the relaxing sound of flowing water carried by the wind.
– Those sandbags are nice and comfy, i must admit it!
– Thank you man! – Terence replied – And this Cig is delightful –
– Guys… Sergent, Sir, is it safe to relax in this way? Shouldn’t we check for enemies? –
Collins, the freshman recruit joined to replace their dead Marksman, seemed to be anxious.
– You know boy… – Brown, the scout, raised his head above the wall, getting a quick look to the battleground – I don’t think we’ll see those krauts anytime soon –Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 11h 12m 37s #3858KacpoParticipant
Absolutely beautiful…Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 13h 53m 08s #3863Bruno Camodeca-SchmitzParticipant
Can’t say it wasn’t an interesting tactical choice…
Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 13h 55m 33s #3864AriseParticipant
Some Old pic to tell ally how German take care on those river. lolMon, Jun 12th '17 at 14h 09m 21s #3867LanceModerator
Cruel tale there Janus. We love it. 😀Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 21h 27m 04s #3882Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 21h 28m 12s #3883Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 21h 29m 17s #3884
oh my bad the page was going off on me and the pictures dont show either can someone delete those 2 post?Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 21h 29m 39s #3885Mon, Jun 12th '17 at 21h 30m 05s #3886
wow okay well i guess ill just stop lol.Tue, Jun 13th '17 at 17h 02m 58s #3932One KidneyParticipant
Ughh Im getting real sick of these landmines, does anyone actually have a screenshot of what an enemy landmine looks like?
This is a screenshot of my engi stepping on a mine literally seconds after confirming there are no mines. Whats a guy to do, eh?
In other news I found that at least the Panzer IV’s can be blown up after enough arty, bazooka rounds, mines, and some tears.
Advanced to the finish line after this only for another one to roll on down, ran halfway back down the map killing it, losing two guys in the process only to then lose at the finish line to the ever swarming constant AO reinforcements of the enemy. I hope they get some kind of timer added so they cant call in 3 sets of reinforcements in the space of 5 seconds.
You could put it down to advancing 9 times in one session though, looks like the Gold Star is gonna be harder than I originally thought…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.