Screenshots

Tagged: 

This topic contains 123 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  TANkyMEow 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author

Kacpo
    Participant

ARE YOU URBING KIDDING ME!?
    An MG bunker…

This close to the srating line.

Maybe, I would have made it through with just 2 killed and some wounded.
    But the sniper, arty and SMG covering the bunker quickly turned my squad into this:

Well, guess I just got URBed hard…

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

How did I survive?

Kacpo
    Participant

Becasue of a very conviniently placed shrub that blocked most of a field of vision of that HMG.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

It was more of a rethorical question, but thanks anyway…

MrDream
    Participant

https://ibb.co/iWeAna

Lol, Urbed. HMG ambush killed my sig, commando and frenchy. Fortunately I reached the end.

Arise
    Participant

lol You get the OMG HMG!!! six in same area!! XDD

My god men, German must know you a excellent commander. You are the first men go to the Mortain! ( At least base on post lol )

6 HMG, I guess that probably a special package for you, isn’t it?! >o<

MrDream
    Participant

@arise

Outskirts of Mortain (MnB2) Is too hard for a new squad, everytime i start a new squad. Theres HMG nest all over the place , and my new unspecialized men kept dying. This is too Brutal T_T

Arise
    Participant

@mrdream

lol It is! The most hard part is how to gain the first useful skill which be able to clean the HMG.

For that you can watch my video, Name :” How to deal with HMG

Although it is rather easy situation, but there also have some tip for different situation. Use your max advantage from the environment. >o<

MrDream
    Participant

@arise

Oh my, kind of helpful,but sometimes. Theres not 1 but at least 3 around at the same time.I sometimes charge my men and try to get close so the gunner disarm the HMG. Thank you by the way.:)

Lance

@mrdream wrote: https://ibb.co/iWeAna
    Lol, Urbed. HMG ambush killed my sig, commando and frenchy. Fortunately I reached the end.
    That’s incredible. I could not have pulled that off. How did you get past all those HMGs???

MrDream
    Participant

@lance

Spot With scout.
    Grenade Launcher Slowly for afar with Rifleman.
    Snipe then from afar with Sniper.
    Its slow.

If i have a sig, i could easily arty them, Unfortunately sig is down.

For now. All i need is High Level commando and frenchy

Frenchy for a decoy, Sneak with commando, Get close to disarm the HMG while TNT it. Cover him with other units.

Janus
    Participant

New squad. Welcome commettee…

Axis reinforcement just after my men’s spawning. Here we have the bodies of some standard soldiers, a sniper, two LMG and, even if you can’t see it in this screen, a mortar. One man down. Managed to go after.
    I reach an empty trench just over the barbwire on the screen, getting first promotions: Scout, Gunner, Medic, Sig. I try to push a little forward, and mi Sig blow stepping on a mine 30pxls from the scout who had just finished checking for mines, finding nothing.
    Then Axis reinforce again. I hear a noise…

Now i don’t have any AT weapon, sig is dead, all men are lvl 2. Any tip? XD

Lance

Haul Ass!!!

Skiphawk
    Participant

Burning kraut :3

Lance

We have a profile room topic thread and that would go great there so may I move your post @alexalas1 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar