Screen Movement Bug

Activity Forums Recon Bugs and Technical Help Screen Movement Bug

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Lefebvre 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mark Lefebvre
    Participant

Bringing a possible bug to your attention. When using the WASD or arrow keys to move the screen during gameplay the movements are severely delayed or seem to become locked. At times a single key stroke will move the view only a small distance, while at other times the view will move all the way to the border of the map and will not respond to any other commands. This issue is making the game entirely unplayable.

Lance

I have this one too sometimes. It is always to the sides that the screen can move without stopping and never up or down.
    I suspect that it is not a game bug per say but rather how windows inputs those key commands.
    Since we hold down the key to pan the screen maybe the function to lock down that ( left/ right) key is automatically activated.
    Usually this goes away if no input is made for a while but it does ruin the game somewhat if it happens repeatedly.
    @k3iz3n
    For the records. What operating system do you use?

Mark Lefebvre
    Participant

I’m playing on Windows 10 Home Edition. I may try a different browser to see if that makes a difference. I’ve been using Microsoft Edge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar