Sarge! (a for fun topic)

Activity Forums General Forum Sarge! (a for fun topic)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Lance

For those of you that have been with us over the years you all should know this character.
    He was first introduced into Mud and Blood2 as a unique figure to baby sit green officers, unpin low life soldiers in a rude way and speak soothing words to heighten morale.
    Over the years we had a lot of fun with this character in game and forum alike.
    He once had his own popular thread in the old place (how tough is Sarge) and recent front page tough talk of a certain Sarge in a certain movie gave to me the idea to resurrect him again for our entertainment.

I will continue from the talk about the Full Metal Jacked Movie.
    “How tall are you private? “sir five foot nine sir”. “Really?”” I didn’t know they stacked shit that high´╗┐.

This is but an example. You may post anything Sarge = Site related. Just make sure it is not to vulgar or offensive.

Anomie
    Participant

Sarge believes in maintaining excellent oral hygiene, especially on the field.

He brushes his teeth with napalm and flosses with concertina wire. He rinses with the blood of his enemies.

That’s how tough Sarge is.

Lance

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Fun Fact: In the book that Full Metal Jacket was based on, Sarge says “I’m proud of you” to Private Pyle right before he dies, for Pyle has finally become a killer.

Jack
    Participant

edited cause my browser clowned me

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Jack.

Jack
    Participant

thank you for this, im glad this topic is back.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

When your signaler calls in for Anti – infantry support , they send Sarge on a paper plane

nexwiz
    Participant

Sarge wants to see your warface

Rooster
    Participant

@nexwiz, I want to know what kind of mind-melting shit you just got done smoking, but whatever the hell it is, I’m not getting near that demon envisioning shit sandwich.

Nicholas Andersen
    Participant

Rescued from the old old old forum:

sarge can destroy a nokia. (Got chosen as quote of the month?)

Lt.Dan
    Participant

Funniest thing I’ve seen in some time.

Rooster
    Participant

Sarge is so tough, that when he gambles, he’s the one pulling the Wookie’s arm out of his sockets.

Red Leader
    Participant

Sarge is so tough, he’s the reason why Chuck Norris is 146264786873-1.

Lance

aaaawwwww OooKKKkk I guess. *shrugs shoulders
    Sarge is so tough that when he is doing a paradrop (without a shoot of course) on enemy ground the chief of staff makes sure that there are no friendlies within a mile radius of the impact zone.

Jaiden
    Participant

Sarge is so tough he plays Russian Roulette with a fully loaded weapon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar