Ribbons in MNB3

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 3 Strategies Ribbons in MNB3

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Uptonsky 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Shendar
    Participant

Alright, thank you for the advices.
    Now + 5 on the Hedgehows, but i still get destroyed at first contact… I try to retreat and set position but maybe i should rush and try hand to hand…

Colby Chute
    Participant

I have a ribbon called the Close Combat Ribbon, you get it when you kill 100 enemies in CQC. Your troops get a 10% damage increase in CQC.

Lance

Good work Colby.
    Could you please post a picture of that ribbon here for all to see?
    Nobody had done that yet so you be the first.

Commander Deltor
    Participant

CQC Ribbon? Time to have a squad of Commandos!

Colby Chute
    Participant

null
    The CQC ribbon is on the far right.

Colby Chute
    Participant

null
    This URL should work. Once again the ribbon is on the far right.

Uptonsky
    Participant

null

Uptonsky
    Participant

i have gold star ribbon, but i have never had any ranger spawn with an m1 garand, with a 9% * 6 each game, im wondering if the ribbons even work in this game. ive had gold star since omaha day 1, and are curently in mortain ( d-day + 58 ahed by 3 days)
    idk maybe am hust extremely unlucky..
    have anyone had a gi spawn with the m1?

Lance

@gen-e-flaten Very impressive collection of ribbons. Nice!
    No challenge ribbons?
    Currently the ribbon effects seam to be non functioning.
    Probably due to the game getting set back to a far previous version after a fatal bug occurred in the latest update.
    Personally, in the old version, I had M1s and even an extra soldier spawn at the start so they worked in the past to an extent.

As far as future game updates go. The developer is transferring all games to another coding language that can handle much more then the Flash Player can.
    Till then we just have to wait it out and play with what is available.
    Keep up the great work and URB On!

Uptonsky
    Participant

yeah tnx, then i understand, love going for all the ribbons as i challange anyway.
    As for the community challenges, i went for your challenge be better than lance, i got around 40 000 score in mortain but did not get the medal, tried several times as well, where i got over 10 000, but if one session means 1 advance then i understand haha, i usually get around 3000 on the first advance. (if i halt the first time i can)

Played mnb2 sice its early day but havent really been active on the forums til recon came, mnb series is probably the best strategy games iv`e ever played and people who loves strategy games should be tipped for these games.
    (Have been on and of on the mnb games for the past 9 years but i always come back, ive had different pc`s and game accounts, so dont have any maxed out accounts exept for a recon account on my old pc haha.
    anyway love the series, keep up the good work urb!
    would also love a switch of factions in mnb 2, where you as germans fend off against the americans.
    and a new modern era game! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Uptonsky.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar