Recon not loading

Activity Forums Recon Bugs and Technical Help Recon not loading

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Saerimner
    Participant

Recon refuse to load from one day to another. It get stuck on the loading screen (“Loading…”)
    Anyone have a solution?

Jack
    Participant

it will help if you disclose what browser and operating system you are using. for faster answers try the discord

Saerimner
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t think of that 🙂
    I use Win7 (64) and Chrome

Tyrud

Do you have your cookies enabled? Are running the latest version of Adobe Flash? Have you allowed the game set up a save on your hard drive?

May not be able to help you, but they are worth a shot. Any other information like if other Flash games or urb titles are successfully running on your computer would be good too.

Saerimner
    Participant

MnB3 works fine. I was 100 days into a tour when it “broke down” and I haven’t changed anything settings wise since then. I did crash my pc due to a total URB on a fire base mission (chopper landed on the base that had a cannon and a ton of defenders butchering my team) 🙂 That move might have something to do with it… I think its strange that I only have problems with Recon.

Saerimner
    Participant

I solved it simply by clearing history, cookies and cache. My save was still there so its just to get back into it again!

Tyrud

Good to hear you’re able to play again, even if you do have to start from scratch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar