Profiles, Stat Sheets and Score Pages

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Profiles, Stat Sheets and Score Pages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrud 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Tyrud

Job well done achieving all that, mate! Shame to see it reset, but hey, it just means you get to do it all again, huh?

I am sad that I am resetting it! But I’m aiming for some ribbons that i missed the chance to get! What is your MNB2 profile looking like?

Tyrud

Very bare I would imagine, as I don’t play MnB 2 very much anymore. Very fun game when you’ve got nothing to do though, and I always keep it on the USB I have in my school bag, hehe.

Lance

Kind of an average good profile at that rank. Right?

Alex
    Participant

krokodeelee
    Participant

atttenhuuuuut !!

statsmedals

Lance

What. .. only a 4 star general….. naa totally kidding.
    That is likely the most complete medals page to ever get posted here.
    Reminds me of Muhamads legendary ALL MEDALS post from the black site.
    Well done.

CommanderMcmuffin
    Participant

Is that a McDonalds medal? That really is a near complete profile because I’ve never seen that medal before!

krokodeelee
    Participant

thanks guys, this the only profile i saved, played alot of MNB in the past years, combined i would have had all 5 stars and all xp, and about the same medals.

yeah the McDonalds ribbon, i found it in a crate, and that was the reason i keep going with this profile, as i saved my progress daily, its a hard one to get, random luck kinda thing, also those crates were the reason i could not get the Gold medal
    medalgold
    i keep getting those detailed orders, lowering my wave counter, and with my tactics and strategies even if i reached wave 150 it was useless.
    cratedef
    crates, the original loot boxes, im crazy about them

Tyrud

It’s insanely impressive that you kept up with it and collected just abut every medal there is to get (minus the gold star you mentioned). Ultimately requires lots of saving your sol files so your progress doesn’t just up and disappear randomly for one reason or another.

If you really want the gold to top off your profile (if you don’t already have it at this point), do a game where you avoid crates at all costs. A couple of folks on our Discord use this strat to avoid the dreaded DO crates and have found success in that. It should take one game if you achieve a high wave count (a profile of this caliber is likely to see high wave counts frequently)

All in all, a job well done and here’s to mare games from you sir!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar