Profile Resetting

Activity Forums Recon Bugs and Technical Help Profile Resetting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DevilPup29 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DevilPup29
    Participant

Okay, I get to Captain everytime this happens, get the Stoner and a few other weapons that I like, and then I get off for an hour or two, get bored, then start playing again. Then I have to put in my name, and I start a new tour every time I get off this happens! Can someone please help me!?

DevilPup29
    Participant

PS, all my stats reset, my Rangers reset, every thing is just lost to the interwebs.

Arise
    Participant

First to ask is this happened when you turn off the game first time? Or it may randomly happened after you turn off the game few times?

Few other question about the system and browser will be good here, I would also like to know if you have some cleaner setting to clean out the cookie or not.

Thanks! It is bad lose the hard fight profile, especially with a NAN game lose.

DevilPup29
    Participant

This happens the first time I turn off the game. I use a Chrome Book and I use Google Chrome (duh) this hasn’t been happening for a while, but it just started like a week ago. I thought it was just making me put my name back in, until I started look at it again and again.

Arise
    Participant

This is the most bad situation! I currently can not conclude how to fix these issue, some meaningless suggestion here is tell you to change the browser and try again like on the firefox or something.

In order to make sure the problem is come from the game don’t save on your computer, you may start one and insert your name and simply turn it off see if it save a .sol file. If it does not, maybe change the environment you used to play Recon will be a better option here.

Sorry can’t help more.

Mexican Batman
    Participant

that used to happen to me in Recon , the thing you can do to fix that is to get the direct link to the game you want to play and it will continue from then on normally , or at least it should.

DevilPup29
    Participant

Okay, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar