Post your URBed moments here!

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Screen Shots and Movies Post your URBed moments here!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 40 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Edwards 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Joker
    Participant

Thought I do a video “how to reach wave 50” – MnB2 said nope, you need to get URBed badly!

Joker
    Participant

real link, think got it wrong first

JoeKiller
    Participant

Lucky me: 2 V1 blitzes (seriously) right about wave 60. A little late to order a sig, but I tried. Then I tried to hold on and pick up the pieces… then the rest of the V1’s came down and the downhill slide began. I’ll take it at Wave 81. Looking on the bright side, it gets me 15-20 V1’s closer to the Son of London Ribbon (even though it doesn’t work!): bittersweet.

Roberts
    Participant

Hey guys. Posting plenty of pics, so this may or may not come out good.

Get a good start with my riflemen, and I put down two Fifties. Gradually my riflemen and one Fifty die, so I call up Spec Ops and an AT Gun.

Get a couple of awards, and rack up some kills as well.

I figured I was doing OK when the Nebelwerfer showed up, but the Flak that came after it was when it hit the fan.

After killing most of my troops, they mercifully change tactics and I am instead charged by many, many infantry.

But we had to throw in a Tiger as well, didn’t we?

It was fun.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Roberts.

Arise
    Participant

It is classical! With only 1 AT gun on the field, the Bazooka will do much better as the distance will not limit this weapon, the AT is not enough accurate if you only get one.

Flak Panzer is a common dead cause for expose AP infantry, be sure to clean it before the day goes bad.

Nice pic, and keep up great work! >o<

Roberts
    Participant

Ok, really?

Fairly ridiculous.

Tyrud

In reality, quite fair compared to other ones, but in that context… maybe a little unfair haha

Itay
    Participant

Not a single soldier under the cam-net survived 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Itay.

Traycade
    Participant

Wave 5/6 Pak 40+Flack 38 back 2 back no grenades/explosives _________ Very next game after I posted this round 2 pack 40.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Traycade.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Traycade.

Traycade
    Participant

ANOTHER PAK AT WAVE 5!!!!! What am I doing wrong!!!

Lt.Dan
    Participant

On the contrary, if you get a Pak at wave 5 it’s probably because all is right with the world and URB wants to throw in a little URB.

Rooster
    Participant

Wave 1-36: Nice and calm. Wave 37: Shit hits the fan… Very hard.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Rooster.

Arise
    Participant

This one is common dead result in 15~40 waves for small squad, before you build up your defense line. Well, four mortar in the picture is good. >o<

Classical overrun!

So if I guess not wrong, that disappearing gib part is your men isn’t it? XDDD

Lance

Dam that IS very brutal for a wave 37 game.
    I see 4 Bikes and also 4 Mortars plus an evil mix of enemy regulars.
    The AI made a good tactical wave choice there although the amount of FF should have been equally brutal.
    Fantastic screen shot Rooster. It perfectly captures the game spirit.

Rooster
    Participant

@arise, yes that fading gib was from my second gunner. Really sucked to lose him.
    @lance, I was hopiing the mortars would tk the hell out of em, but they only killed one guy surprisingly.
    I guess you know you’re doing OK if URB has to throw a big hot steaming shit on your party, lol. I don’t get very mad at games that are meant to kick your ass, but I was a little upset because, what the hell am I suppose to do about that (Especialy on wave 37)? xD. Still a great game.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Rooster.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar