Offline version, saves lost every PC boot?

Activity Forums Mud and Blood 2 Bugs and Technical Help Offline version, saves lost every PC boot?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arise 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been playing the downloadable version on my PC but for whatever reason whenever I boot my PC I find that my saves are lost. Is there any way to keep my saves through boots?

Arise
    Participant

So this mean your game will be save when you turn off the web page but when you restart your computer then your profile will lose right?

BTW, Need to know your system type.

John
    Participant

The game is downloaded on my pc. I play the game, I close it. The saves aren’t lost between gaming sessions, my profile info doesn’t disappear when I start the game again, but yeah, when I restart my pc it is lost. I’m on a windows 7. I’m not even sure where it saves honestly, I know where the saves are for the browser version but offline version doesn’t seem to save in the same place.

Arise
    Participant

I give you the file name, it called : mnb21.sol Search it in your computer, ans you need to open the hide file setting as normally this file will not show. Probably will be Ctrl+H or search the View, Then find you want in those file, it should not be too much.

See if this work for you or give further question.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Arise.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar